Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 08-15-2016, 01:47 AM   #1
Magician Will

Smile Real Magick - For the First Time in our Universe

Sorry i didnt know where to post this so im just gonna post this here

Today i come before you showing the world that Magick does exsist ,

But with that said i come from a place no human can ever withstand and after successful completion of certain task

of a life so misserable no human being can ever experience what i went through , and how far i got
to get the gifts i have now

So i decided to show you the Universe of my design , and what i have in store for this world

Today marks the day of the very first human being ever to show the world that Magick Does indeed exist

And i invited you all along the way to see what happens next

After i learn a couple more things im going to call myself

A 4 horseman

im also a

Jedi - Mystik

With that said Enjoy World - I know you will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YLPR2zuRuQ

Like , Subscribe , and Share
Magician Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
blood_master

hello its been a long time since i posted in this forum and i just came across your post and then saw one of your videos

do you belive in signs .....i do

in my profile i use the horsemen called War way before you were here and called yourself a 4 horsemen....... i think its odd

there is even something even more intresting but i would like to talk about it some other time i hope you reply it be great to exchange occult experiences and knowledge with you

Blood_master
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote