Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-19-2016, 08:09 PM   #11
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
1. Izabael has a 4 planes protection spell that will reverse any curse. ( I truly believe everyone should get something like this spell for protection ). 2. If you evoke the deamon Izabael, she will lead you to the cause of your problem and how to rectify it.

I know these options cost money but I believe they will definitely work. I don't put a price on health , for other things I am happy to safely experiment.

Other than this ; 1. I would start doing the Equiliberating ritual of the Pentagram everyday and night, lighting incense and candles to cleanse your space.

Try to keep your surroundings clean, keep windows closed at night, keep lights on at night that you feel comfortable with.

It sounds like some type of Djinn that has latched on to you that may want to cause you harm.

You have to fight it.

It's not your subconscious fears, its the Djinn taking advantage of how you feel in your subconscious, this is where the Djinn live - in our minds, as real beings.
thanks a lot man i'm gonna start with the "ERP"
i hope that will do the trick
i would love to get the book and evoke izabel but its nearly imposible for me to get a credit card right now
never the less i'll have to eventualy and then wether i'm free from this curse or not i'll get the book for sure
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:13 AM   #12
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
thanks a lot man i'm gonna start with the "ERP"
i hope that will do the trick
i would love to get the book and evoke izabel but its nearly imposible for me to get a credit card right now
never the less i'll have to eventualy and then wether i'm free from this curse or not i'll get the book for sure
Cool man, yeah I mean you don't have to get any of those things but I was just recollecting what I found to be of most use to me!

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:35 AM   #13
blood_master

Quote:
Cool man, yeah I mean you don't have to get any of those things but I was just recollecting what I found to be of most use to me!
alright man

hey do you know how to tell when a djiin is no longer around like
can you tell if it left or its still there?

also what music do you like man
i love power metal like this song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3fD75Wc0-g
Old 03-20-2016, 05:44 AM   #14
MagickNinja

Quote:
alright man

hey do you know how to tell when a djiin is no longer around like
can you tell if it left or its still there?

also what music do you like man
i love power metal like this song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3fD75Wc0-g
The real world is a very subtle world.

I like a bit of everything, at the moment deep underground house mixed by Sam supplier.

Yeah its cool, I like some of Disturbed and Deftones is awesome.

I used to listen to Pearl Jam when I was younger, awesome musicians but when I got older the lyrics seemed a bit weird to me.

Also 2 steps from hell, movie music eg. Dark night trilogy - its about Ninjas!

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-20-2016 at 05:53 AM.
Old 03-20-2016, 06:09 AM   #15
blood_master

Quote:
The real world is a very subtle world.

I like a bit of everything, at the moment deep underground house mixed by Sam supplier.

Yeah its cool, I like some of Disturbed and Deftones is awesome.

I used to listen to Pearl Jam when I was younger, awesome musicians but when I got older the lyrics seemed a bit weird to me.

Also 2 steps from hell, movie music eg. Dark night trilogy - its about Ninjas!
hey thats awesome, i like soundtracks too and ive also listend to 2 steps from hell.
Disturbed was my favorite band! have you Heard the album immortalized,
it stoped being my favorite band because i sometimes find the lyrics a bit depressing, sence he talks about sad stuff sometimes, but the songs are still cool
Old 03-20-2016, 07:35 AM   #16
MagickNinja

Quote:
hey thats awesome, i like soundtracks too and ive also listend to 2 steps from hell.
Disturbed was my favorite band! have you Heard the album immortalized,
it stoped being my favorite band because i sometimes find the lyrics a bit depressing, sence he talks about sad stuff sometimes, but the songs are still cool
I'll have to listen to the whole Immortalized album, maybe tomorrow.

I like anything to do with a tragic beginning and heroic end, so to speak.

I suppose I'm a junkie for music that inspires and motivates me to train/ get things done etc.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:23 PM   #17
эрик

From just reading the summary it sounds more like a book written for edgy teenagers rather than something of real substance.

Btw you uh...don't need to do any 'initiation rites'.
Or say the Lord's Prayer backwards. Lol.

If you're looking for a book which is more on introducing magick, I'm a fan of Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics.

http://tikaboo.com/library/Initiatio...20Hermetic.pdf

"Pauci intelligunt, multi reprehendunt, & sicut canes ignotos semper allatrant. Few understand, many reprehend, and as dogs bark at those they know not: so do many condemn and hate the things they understand not. "

"Now, to demonstrate the grandeur of modern progress, we have a poor, miserable, disconnected populace with nothing but American films, politics, and empty vacations to satisfy the ever-present human need of living in harmony with the universal spiritual forces underlying nature and all phenomena."

"I do not believe that mysticism is a mere mental aberration. I am inclined to believe that the human consciousness is a developing thing, and that the mystical consciousness represents a higher stage than we have reached." ~ J.W.N. Sullivan
эрик is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:03 PM   #18
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by эрик View Post
From just reading the summary it sounds more like a book written for edgy teenagers rather than something of real substance.

Btw you uh...don't need to do any 'initiation rites'.
Or say the Lord's Prayer backwards. Lol.

If you're looking for a book which is more on introducing magick, I'm a fan of Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics.

http://tikaboo.com/library/Initiatio...20Hermetic.pdf
thanks man i'll defenatly download that pdf

by the way why do you think some magicians make such a big deal out of initiation rites just wondering?
Old 03-20-2016, 11:51 PM   #19
эрик

Quote:
thanks man i'll defenatly download that pdf

by the way why do you think some magicians make such a big deal out of initiation rites just wondering?
I'm not going to pretend to have a good answer for that as I'm not part of any 'secret' society nor do I currently have any intention to bother with that.

A guess would be though that they firstly signify a sort of commitment to the organization.
It may also be a sort of thing left over from when "witchcraft" was not exactly tolerated. So if you had a person be initiated into your organization and they had to do something which would be considered a huge blasphemy (i.e. reciting Lord's Prayer backwards), perhaps they would not do it if their intention was not full commitment.

Further it may be a way to verbalize the removal of old previously ingrained beliefs and stimulate the subconscious into accepting new beliefs.

"Pauci intelligunt, multi reprehendunt, & sicut canes ignotos semper allatrant. Few understand, many reprehend, and as dogs bark at those they know not: so do many condemn and hate the things they understand not. "

"Now, to demonstrate the grandeur of modern progress, we have a poor, miserable, disconnected populace with nothing but American films, politics, and empty vacations to satisfy the ever-present human need of living in harmony with the universal spiritual forces underlying nature and all phenomena."

"I do not believe that mysticism is a mere mental aberration. I am inclined to believe that the human consciousness is a developing thing, and that the mystical consciousness represents a higher stage than we have reached." ~ J.W.N. Sullivan
эрик is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:06 AM   #20
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by эрик View Post
I'm not going to pretend to have a good answer for that as I'm not part of any 'secret' society nor do I currently have any intention to bother with that.

A guess would be though that they firstly signify a sort of commitment to the organization.
It may also be a sort of thing left over from when "witchcraft" was not exactly tolerated. So if you had a person be initiated into your organization and they had to do something which would be considered a huge blasphemy (i.e. reciting Lord's Prayer backwards), perhaps they would not do it if their intention was not full commitment.

Further it may be a way to verbalize the removal of old previously ingrained beliefs and stimulate the subconscious into accepting new beliefs.
i think the last one you mentioned is the most accurate and perhaps usefull in modern magick (though not nesesary)
the others may be true but as you said, it was probably just used in the past to signify commitment and loyalty