Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-19-2016, 01:50 AM   #1
blood_master

Default The greatest vusualization

The following is information gathered through my own experiences
if you feel it incorrect please share your resons for it being so.

First understand that everithing has a Form, Color, Feeling, and Sound
the form, shape and color brings about a feeling in the mind, and that feeling can be asociated with a sound
Example: Observe an object or person observe its shape and color, what feeling does that shape bring you, what feeling does the color and texture bring you, examine these separately and then put them all together and now get the feeling from the object or person as a whole, and now lets asociate that with a sound, for this you can try to hear the objec or person in an activity, how would it sound if the person clapped his hands, or rub his skin with his hands
or how would it sound if an orange (object) fell to the ground, even a faint sound could be used to srengthen the visualization.

Every form and shape brings about a different feeling, this feeling is beyond the physical touch, if you observe a simple flat rock you will see that the feeling you get will be diferent then that of observing a more round one or a spiky one.
This feeling is crucial for an advanced visualization and if practiced it will strengthen your overall imagination for visualizing.

Hope anyone finds this information useful, and please share your thoughts on this
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:03 AM   #2
Omera

This is perhaps a major key to understanding magical willpower through projection/visualization. Try as one might, this is exactly why some are meant to practice black magick while others should never touch the biohazard of ill-thought. We construct a full projection of magickal intent, a full FORM if you will through associations we already know or come across in our life. The feeling, form, color, tone sound must come together in one unison and make sense to the mind, or else our feelings will become haphazard and inert. The best I can explain with 7 beers in me.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote