Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 06-09-2015, 08:38 PM   #11
catmackenna

It sounds like you have what hoodoo would call a "crossed condition." Rootworkers often recommend doing uncrossing rituals on a fairly regular basis since negativity is always around. Uncrossing ritual kits are sold by places like Lucky Mojo and Papa Jim's Botanica, or any botanica or candle shop if you live in an area that has them.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:33 PM   #12
BahiraNejm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataivah View Post
Just keep blaming everyone except yourself.
Let's not dismiss Bataivah too quickly. Might ver' well be right. I wonder, have you yet spoke to a professional 'bout your problems? Someone trained in helpin' ya deal with stress might be o' some service. Sounds like you in a stressful situation no matter where it come from.

Cat's dead on, sounds like if it were supernatural, it'd be a jinx or a cross. If'n you know a skilled hoodooist, a conjureman or woman, and you crossed 'em, well, then they might be your enemy here.

But check with a professional too. Either way, I'm thinkin' ya might be needin' it.

My best to you. Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buckle up, buttercup. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

BahiraNejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 03:22 PM   #13
radicalrave

I've had this happen to me since 2000, when we moved into our new house. It might be because of my parents and talk about how we got the home, and we have faced a lot of stuff here with things breaking, money spent and so forth.

I have talked to somebody about my situation, and there is some issues I've been trying to deal with for years that I've spent trying to get rid of. But I'm going to get rid of all my bad luck first, because I know I deal with that severely and want it gone.
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:25 PM   #14
radicalrave

basically, one does not simply get thrown in jail twice, have financial issues with a lawyer for a father who has financial issues, car getting destroyed by a flood, failing a certification exam and losing expensive collectible manga in the mail and selling off stuff just to get by.

These things, don't mix and belong. Thats why the bad luck was so bad.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:30 AM   #15
Djinn and juice

Yeah, sorry man but I have to be honest. If anyone had cursed you to ruin your life like that, and for it to be going on this long, you must have really pissed someone off. Have you really pissed someone off?

If it's an entity, it's feeding off the energy created through screwing with you. The easiest way to stop that is to stop letting it fuck with you, and forget about who's to blame and how unfair it all is, and do something to make things better. Fix up the bridges you've burned, make some new friends, do some new stuff, take active steps to make your life better. If there's an entity involved it will get bored when there's no more food and move on.

It could be something you've created yourself that's outgrown you, negative emotions have a lot of power. If that's the case, see above.

Try taking regular saltwater or hyssop baths, and chant a mantra to remove any attachments. Smudge your living space, try some nice and easy meditation exercises, and generally clean your spiritual self up a bit. If you are down and you wallow in it, that's all you'll attract my friend. You have to try to receive help.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:37 AM   #16
radicalrave

To be honest, it's always been like that all my life and have always kept dealing with people being awful like that with me in life. Rather, it comes to me because its always been that way, and have probably pissed off spirits for always kept being this way, I don't know.

Like I said, I've always been an unfortunate magnet for attracting negative things to me that I can't stand dealing with and would just wish I could put an end to alot of these curses in my life right now.

I pissed off groups of people over the years and have kept trying to climb out of the situations I've always kept being stuck in and could use alot of help getting out of them too, cuz it sucks to keep dealing with crap like that in my life.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:09 AM   #17
radicalrave

To be completely honest with you, it's been like that all my life, and it's been a completely lousy and crappy experience for me too. Something that I can't ever be able to climb out and get out of.

I was always picked on and made fun of growing up and always deal with things that keep coming at me like that and really can't stand it.

I must either be born under an unlucky star or something.

But yeah, I ticked lots of people off over the years and need help getting all that fixed, cuz it did cause alot of problems.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:44 AM   #18
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
Dude, what is with everybody keep telling me about that? What about me for a change? Why can't people come and help comfort me instead of keep doing this to me? Can I please finally have some comfort and good reiforcement for once in my life? It's like i'm not allowed to be completely upset for good reason. He's not supposed to be here because of stupid impulsive actions. Don't judge the situation that you see it. That's satanic work at work here.

Those are cool spells and all, but lets not focus on the social constructs, lets focus solely on the humans involved.

I want to cast such a powerful indifference spell, that the people involved in my cases don't give such a fuck towards it, they get rid of and dismiss the cases. Judge, prosecutor, everything. I need a human spell that can create and do that.
fucking fagget grow up an grow up a pair of balls.

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:11 AM   #19
radicalrave

My, that's quite the grown up mature response to give. You don't see me calling people fags and doing stupid immature shit like you do.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:50 PM   #20
Soretoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
My, that's quite the grown up mature response to give. You don't see me calling people fags and doing stupid immature shit like you do.
I can help, but you have to stop being so erratic and bad mouthed
You calm down and I will help
You cannot help yourself wasting energy with blame on others, it will take time but you can beat this and get through but do not waste your prayer and worship with negative feelings
Start a new activity right away, a new study a new research and keep your mind away from negativity and build new portal to the future and it will all fall your way
Tell me your new activity that I may support you

Last edited by Soretoe; 03-07-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Soretoe is offline   Reply With Quote