Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 02-22-2016, 06:15 AM   #41
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Except its precisely the other way around.

You believe that you are the only ones on the internet whom are not Trolls.

I gave my belief, you responded with abuse and insults, thus attempting to indoctrinate me with your own belief.

It doesn't matter to me if you don't agree with me, that's fine, you believe what you want to believe, it does not affect me in any way.

I would never respond with abuse to another person's belief, that is hate speech. I would respect their honest efforts and intentions, as I believe destiny is premeditable and fate is uncontrollable, I only care for quality and not quantity.

I believe this is an honest approach to life, which is something that you have demonstrated, you do not wish to take.

Remember this, you will never win an argument with he who states the truth.
Hey Magick if you don't mind i would just like to share a thaught.

I see you'r offering information on subjects of your beliefs and there's nothing wrong with that, usally when someone disagrees with you and acts in a manner that you feel as aggresive like "you don't know what you'r talking about" or "omg not another flat erth guy" etc.
i can understand why someone would consider that as abusive
but i don't think there is really a point on trying to contradict or respond whith more agression, now i know you'r just defending yourself and you'r beliefs but wouldn't it be beter to just let them be.

You see when someone responds agression with agression it usaly just brings about more agression and this can go on and on forever, and if you contradict it usaly does the same and neither of you benefits from this.

But If you chose to ignore such things youl see that they will eventualy cease agression and someone who shares your beliefs and appreciates your information will soon come along.

If you feel they are trying to forcÚ their belifes just remember that nobody can forcÚ you to beleve something you don't and its not like you wouldn't be defending yourself you would simply be using a different strategy

Now if somebody were to go to your house with a baseball bat or a gun and forcÚ you to believe then i probably would consider using agression as defence Lol, but trust me thats not going to happen

Again its just advice its just a thought the choise is entierly yours friend
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:07 AM   #42
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Hey Magick if you don't mind i would just like to share a thaught.

I see you'r offering information on subjects of your beliefs and there's nothing wrong with that, usally when someone disagrees with you and acts in a manner that you feel as aggresive like "you don't know what you'r talking about" or "omg not another flat erth guy" etc.
i can understand why someone would consider that as abusive
but i don't think there is really a point on trying to contradict or respond whith more agression, now i know you'r just defending yourself and you'r beliefs but wouldn't it be beter to just let them be.

You see when someone responds agression with agression it usaly just brings about more agression and this can go on and on forever, and if you contradict it usaly does the same and neither of you benefits from this.

But If you chose to ignore such things youl see that they will eventualy cease agression and someone who shares your beliefs and appreciates your information will soon come along.

If you feel they are trying to forcÚ their belifes just remember that nobody can forcÚ you to beleve something you don't and its not like you wouldn't be defending yourself you would simply be using a different strategy

Now if somebody were to go to your house with a baseball bat or a gun and forcÚ you to believe then i probably would consider using agression as defence Lol, but trust me thats not going to happen

Again its just advice its just a thought the choise is entierly yours friend
Thanks, I am going to ignore it from now on, you have given me really good advice.

I know I should have ignored it from the beginning but then I felt sucked in.

You helped me with the bit about it being my belief and that no one should abuse me because then its like they are trying to indoctrinate me, that's the perfect defense, no one can argue with that.

Now, you have explained to me ignoring it is just another strategy, that makes sense as otherwise I would be turning into them by feeling like they are trying to indoctrinate me. Its a trap.

This is going to be a new me now, I think I've got the hang of it now.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:02 AM   #43
MalikLucius

As should be quite clear to anyone who has read the thread, MN, you provided an unsubstantiated hypothesis, abandoned centuries ago, and were met with contradictory evidence, which you dismiss as conspiracy.

You made arguments ad hominem, attacking the sincerity and personal character of any who presented a viewpoint in opposition to your own, and were met with scorn.

You are welcome to live in your own world, as square and stationary as you perceive it to be, but that alone won't convince any of us to move there. We're rather fond of our great blue sphere, thank you very much.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:11 PM   #44
Djinn and juice

Quote:
It is your belief that it is not to do with Magick, not mine.

I am not here to convince you of my belief, don't try and indoctrinate me with yours.

If you believe my theory does not belong on this forum, speak to the site's moderator.

This is the first time that you have mentioned the relevance of my theory and therefore, now this is the first time I have re thought about it.

Often people post topics on forums and the moderator moves the topic to another section, this is no one's fault, no one is doing anything wrong on purpose. If you felt that my post should have been on mob rules, then you could have politely explained this, I would have thanked you and remembered for next time. You did not do this and as my mistake was unintentional, your bad behavior was intentional, there is no excuse for this at all and you deserve to be reprimanded.

You do not have any right whatsoever to be abusive on this forum, nothing could ever be worse than this.

Then, I will defend myself, as I have the right to challenge you. I dare you to speak to me like this in person, see what happens.

I know you feel safe behind your keyboard, but its only a piece of plastic, won't get you very far in the real world, I can assure you.
It's not where the content is posted, MagickNinja, it's the content.

i can't believe what I'm reading in your last comment. Did you seriously just offer me outside? On the internet? I'm not going to comment on that other than to say, I'm not hiding behind anything mate, my money's where my mouth is. Lets see your evidence then.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:13 PM   #45
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Thanks, I am going to ignore it from now on, you have given me really good advice.

I know I should have ignored it from the beginning but then I felt sucked in.

You helped me with the bit about it being my belief and that no one should abuse me because then its like they are trying to indoctrinate me, that's the perfect defense, no one can argue with that.

Now, you have explained to me ignoring it is just another strategy, that makes sense as otherwise I would be turning into them by feeling like they are trying to indoctrinate me. Its a trap.

This is going to be a new me now, I think I've got the hang of it now.
I really hope you do have the hang of this new you. Lets hope this one works better.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote