Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:36 PM   #11
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
Well considering Alchemy and Hermeticism I can recommend reading The Corpus Hermeticum and The Kybalion.

Here is some more information on the 7 Stages of Alchemy and the 7 Hermetic Principles...

http://www.modernmagick.org/alchemy-...-the-kybalion/

http://www.modernmagick.org/alchemy-...es-of-alchemy/
Good post
On the Kybalion, I found this really helpful in understanding it.
http://www.kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=intro
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:55 AM   #12
Omera

When I was a spiderling I started with Wicca for a month and than dropped it the minute I found out about Chaos Magick on OccultCorpus. Was quick to lose the fluffy garbage. And immediately started cursing people like every other day.

Now its there when I need it.
Or when I feel like it.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:20 PM   #13
Djinn and juice

Okay, now it's my turn to ask. What does Wicca have to do with Hermetic philosophy, or Necromancy?
Old 11-24-2015, 04:21 PM   #14
Magari

Or Chaos? lol

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:33 PM   #15
Omera

What does Alchemy have to do with Necromancy?

Why are you still trying to figure this person out, they're unknowingly trolling.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:15 PM   #16
Magari

Read carefully,

We were asking you Omera

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:43 PM   #17
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
When I was a spiderling I started with Wicca for a month and than dropped it the minute I found out about Chaos Magick on OccultCorpus. Was quick to lose the fluffy garbage. And immediately started cursing people like every other day.

Now its there when I need it.
Or when I feel like it.
As always, this is honest but not intended to be offensive, I'd just like you to consider a few things that will hopefully help you progress/evolve.

First, Wicca is a religion, not a style of magic(k)al practice, or philosophy. Second, doing anything for a month does not make you adept at it, you just scratch the surface. I'm a very fast learner, I pick things up quickly, but I would not drop a study and assume I could return to it whenever I wanted after a month of reading about it, especially when the study and practice is based on a relationship to entities.

I can curse, in fact I'm really fucking good at it, hence I'm very careful about how pissed off I let myself get with others, but when it's justified I enjoy it. Despite that, doing it every other day is not what it's all about, or a good idea. It's not what chaos magick is all about either, or, for that matter "Black Magick."

I'm assuming that you're referring to the OP when you say they're unintentionally trolling? I don't get how someone can unintentionally "troll" and I don't understand how asking for advice, albeit in a less than pragmatic way, could be seen as trolling? In my understanding Trolling is posting deliberately provocative comments to start pointless online arguments for kicks, and sending intelligent debate off topic for attention.

Go figure.
Old 11-29-2015, 01:59 AM   #18
Omera

The pragmatic question is why is this thread still here since its obvious the OP disappeared completely and wasn't serious. And why would I study wicca. The OP was in 2013