Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 11-19-2015, 01:35 AM   #1
ohgodbees

Default Orobas: what the buck just happened.

ha ha get it Buck like a horse. haaaa

ok so i'm not a super stranger to talking to "things" like. i call on Freyr a lot i'm probably the annoying child. bu this was my first with a demon, and after doing a bunch of research online about the "nicer" ones, and a lot of feelings about Orobas, I decided to evoke for some answers to questions. I used my pendulum and my weird feels.

I got my answers. I asked another thing that was on my mind, that would end in.. results. I had some conditions, and some "holding up my end of the bargain" talks.

One of the conditions was "No harm will come of anyone I know." the pendulum said "no". So I tried again. It said again, no. I said "No harm will come of any of my friends, family, or pets." it said yes. I asked does that mean some harm may come to someone I know and don't like? It circled. That seems like a maybe. Everything else was fine, but i have a few questions.

1. The whole time, my main candle was super weak. Like. barely lit anymore. why the heck.

2. As soon as I had finished my banishing*, my phone went off like 4 times from different people. Was what I was doing causing everything to kind of "stop the world around me"?
* I did the mental banishing and then my salt water physical banishing where I flick the water around everywhere and be like "get out fuck off" etc.

3. My head feels fuzzy now. Did i not banish hard enough? Or is this okay? I also feel VERY tired.

thanks yall.
ohgodbees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:49 AM   #2
Omera

Traditional goetic evocation or some more simple hooodoo?

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgodbees View Post
ha ha get it Buck like a horse. haaaa

ok so i'm not a super stranger to talking to "things" like. i call on Freyr a lot i'm probably the annoying child. bu this was my first with a demon, and after doing a bunch of research online about the "nicer" ones, and a lot of feelings about Orobas, I decided to evoke for some answers to questions. I used my pendulum and my weird feels.

I got my answers. I asked another thing that was on my mind, that would end in.. results. I had some conditions, and some "holding up my end of the bargain" talks.

One of the conditions was "No harm will come of anyone I know." the pendulum said "no". So I tried again. It said again, no. I said "No harm will come of any of my friends, family, or pets." it said yes. I asked does that mean some harm may come to someone I know and don't like? It circled. That seems like a maybe. Everything else was fine, but i have a few questions.

1. The whole time, my main candle was super weak. Like. barely lit anymore. why the heck.

2. As soon as I had finished my banishing*, my phone went off like 4 times from different people. Was what I was doing causing everything to kind of "stop the world around me"?
* I did the mental banishing and then my salt water physical banishing where I flick the water around everywhere and be like "get out fuck off" etc.

3. My head feels fuzzy now. Did i not banish hard enough? Or is this okay? I also feel VERY tired.

thanks yall.
Hey

I did my first evocation "by the book" a couple of weeks ago, before that I was always very informal in how I interacted with spirits, but I think I can offer some insight to you.

1. The candle could have been a dud, or burned low due to atmospheric conditions. Did you use a colored candle, if so was it an appropriate or favored color or Orobas? Did you use any kind of condition oil on it? Was the candle inscribed with his name?

2. Electronic disturbance and psychic/spiritual phenomenon are birds of feather. If you think about time you've spent in meditation, how many times have felt like you've spent a few minutes "in the zone" to find out an hour or so has passed, or vice-versa? These are the things that are worth noting in a journal. It could also be mundane, like you had no signal for a while.

3. This was briefly discussed on another thread yesterday (I think) and some entities seem to care less about specific types of banishing, like it doesn't register with them. Often it's the things that turn up uninvited that are attracted to the energy that we need to banish, not the entity we called on, a better way is to thank the entity for coming and ask it to go in peace and come again when you call (license to depart) then banish.

Being tired after ritual is a good sign, it means you effectively used your energy, but it's important to ground yourself after too. There are visualizations and further meditations you can do, but the easiest way is to eat something and then do something physical and mundane like wash pots. I clean up the area I worked in, and then write about the ritual.
It's a good idea to smudge the day after, too. I don't like to do it immediately after because I think it's rude to whatever I called, like kicking out a guest abruptly after you just invited them in.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 03:13 PM   #4
ohgodbees

@omera: it was kind of traditional kind of not. like i technically did everything right but i also did it in a small space cuz i live in a small ass house lmao

@djinn and juice:
1. yeah it was a dark green colored candle but it was cedar scented, i read that cedar incense is orobas's preferred... smell... i scratched the O R O B A S around the circly rim part, no oils.

2. tbh i thought those time skips were just me being me but yeah makes sense

3. yeah i feel like something else was hanging around afterwards because the day after, my cat kept racing around the house and meowing at nothing (not like when she's chasing bugs or anything those are different meows) so then i did another "banishing" and she followed me around the house while i did it, she hasn't been freaking out since then so i think it worked.

havent seen any form of results yet, tho i started holding up "my end" of the deal.
ohgodbees is offline   Reply With Quote