Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
Goldey

Default Nature's response to events it witnessed?

That's one of the stories that I still can't explain despite many years that have passed.

As I've mentioned in my previous post, as a 17yo I had my first true love that lasted about 3 years. There's no point in writing down how extraordinary and special it was as it's not the case.

When we had our first anniversary I found a place. It was a wild forest, very hard to reach with a small river and a lot of beavers. River was going up and than left, leaving an amazing and charming corner to sit or anything. Day-before I've set up the place, built some benches, some signs with hearts and so on, than the day after we had more than just a special moments in there.

Few years have past and I've visited the place a few times. It was a middle of the Autumn so no flowers, no leafs, dead nature. I took a few beers to the place and started talking with everything arround. I've thanked the nature for that beautiful place, said I'm grateful for the moments we were able to spend there and so on. Most important place were the corner of the river where we used to lie down on a blanket many years ago. I said goodbye and left.

Day after I felt a great urgent to go there again. It's like 5kms so didn't really like the idea but this feeling was so weird that I've decided to go. Whole places was /dead/ as day before, except this magical river corner. It was like 2x3m rectangle with one difference according to day before. There were literally thousands of little white flowers that bloomed during one night. Like a carpet made of flowers making it impossible to see the ground. Havent seen any flowers during 5kms route, nor even one meter away from the place.

I've read later that some flowers can bloom during just one night, but this place, this moment and the need to go back there. I've always thought that local nature wanted to thank me back, but is it so simple? Was it nature itself or some local spirits? Can I work with /it/? What do you guys think?
Goldey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:42 PM   #2
Djinn and juice

It could be that you made a connection to the Genni Loci of the area. If that's the case you can form a relationship with it, and work with it. Rufus Opus recommends giving offerings of beer and bread and burying your request on a piece of paper at the location, once you have a name and a sigil.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #3
Goldey

That's funny. You just gave me a boost and for that I am sincerely grateful. After your post I went there, cause why not and did some field /magic/. I'll report back after noticing any effect
Goldey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 01:42 PM   #4
Djinn and juice

Cool beans Please do let us know how you get on with it.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote