Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santería, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 08-26-2015, 11:53 PM   #1
Stephanie1666

Default Satanic Witchcraft

here guys check this out, very important and valuable information about witchcraft and the powers of the mind

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serp...ic_Magick.html
Stephanie1666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:47 AM   #2
Omera

No it isn't...
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:26 PM   #3
Djinn and juice

Actually, this is really interesting, if a little one sided and anti-every other organized religion. I get that deprogramming from a Christian/Muslim/Jewish thought paradigm is essential when you want to work with entities and intelligence's alien to our own, but they are not to blame, neither are they the source of all evil, we do that to ourselves, that's my opinion any how.

Thank you for sharing, I'm definitely interested in some of the meditations and I think I can take a lot from studying and practicing with a few of these methods. It's such a shame that others who're students of the esoteric, and the occult, are so dismissive of paradigms that are opposed to their own, looking at you Omera All knowledge is good knowledge when it's shared with the intention of helping a brother or sister advance. A cursive response such as that ^ up there ^ is best kept to oneself, as it neither fosters or contributes to discussion and debate, which is why we join forums such as this, no?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 11:50 PM   #4
Omera

I'll digress most of this information is useful because of its easiness of understanding. I just disagree with the JoS organization itself.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #5
Djinn and juice

That makes more sense I'm not familiar with the JOS other than a little reading. I will say that I like that they're theistic, and the respect they show to the entities they revere. What is it specifically about the JOS you don't like if I may ask?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 03:20 AM   #6
Omera

Racist anti-jewish rhetoric and a scorn for everything monotheistic which I, being an advocate of Laveyan Satanist ideas and also an advocate of the beauty of Christian artistry and folk saint worship have no good feelings towards. Their page is also riddled with anti-christian alien conspiracy theories which make no sense at all.

The only problem I have with God is he's too universal and all encompassing to revere him all at once.

Last edited by Omera; 10-26-2015 at 03:26 AM.