Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:03 AM   #1
blacksheep44

Default Pacts

Anyone know of a safe way to create a pact with the devil without the devil or demon causing harm to the conjurer no matter what?
blacksheep44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:15 AM   #2
adar yawshab

You'll have to be a bit more specific. "The Devil" is pretty vague. There are many "devils", but in any case, if you want real results I'd suggest mastering evocation first (something I myself haven't yet mastered). As far as avoiding harm goes there is no "no matter what." There are no guarantees. Just be respectful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ
adar yawshab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #3
Chr666

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep44 View Post
Anyone know of a safe way to create a pact with the devil without the devil or demon causing harm to the conjurer no matter what?
I do not believe in the existence of the devil as it is Christian, but I believe in the existence of ancient deities from various pagan cultures.
Demons are native gods from ancient times.
Chr666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 04:28 AM   #4
Logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr666 View Post
I do not believe in the existence of the devil as it is Christian, but I believe in the existence of ancient deities from various pagan cultures.
Demons are native gods from ancient times.
Sounds to me like you haven't researched much of anything. Check out some of the threads here, there are lots of 'deals' with 'devils' as you call it.

-Dark-siders are trying too hard.
White-lighters are far too nosy.

That's why I'm a colorful grey.-
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:44 PM   #5
catmackenna

The key to making a pact with any spirit is to make sure that the terms are clear. What the spirit is promising to do and when and what you are promising to pay should be spelled out. Be certain that you don't promise anything that you are not willing and able to pay. Spirits don't like being cheated anymore than you would. Not all can physically harm you, though some can, but they can take back what they gave you, cause bad luck, give you nightmares, and just generally make you wish that you had kept up your end of the bargain.
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:25 AM   #6
Hhenna55

How would one make a pact with a spirit? Would you require to conjure one specific one ?
Hhenna55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:08 AM   #7
Shadowing

If you want to make a pact with Satan follow these instructions.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serp...6/SATANIC.html

Word of advice you should study exactly what your doing before making your commitment.
Shadowing is offline   Reply With Quote