Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 01-23-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Omera

Default Listen to this Spider...

I still keep coming across faces who denounce the black arts as dangerous, and I'm here to denounce them all. I still can't find the pitfall that makes neophytes fuck up so hard you end up getting possessed (BELIEVE ME I TRIED TO SUMMON YOG-SOTHOTH AND IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.) I only ever hear of girls getting possessed at graveyards. Girls getting possessed at grave yards. End Statement. (read between my lines).

I've never suffered any 'backfire' that was so severe I broke a bone or cut myself deep. I've had 'minor' physical burns and cuts from working mars magick, and a long depressive shadow from working with saturn- But I'm young, athletic, intelligent, and was practicing the black arts long before I really was any of that. Two years ago I was practically annorexic and than the gods of Hate and Weed managed to conjure a blessing or two. I'm independent, possessing my own apartment where people older than me are still stuck or juggling college with low paying work (I don't have to work, and I'm in college. If I needed to work I'd just make twice as much as I live off of),.

I don't have any mental problems, no scitzofrenia, just intense ADHD and a warp-speed metabolism which makes me abnormally fast in building muscle.

As the base of my path has boiled down, someone close to me who is dying has taught me by example and not by word:

I have no more interest in philosophy or religion. I can't subscribe to one belief, therefore I can't subscribe to any.
I have no interest in becoming a jack of all trades- its not practical and theres no time for it.
I have no interest in hardcore meditation: my practice does fine without it.

And the highest rule of thumb, most relevant to the occult and magick: The best defense is a better offense. And to be honest only having a defense doesn't do anything at all.

Either my 'spider totem' is particularly immune and specialized specifically in the art of dark forces, or all of these people were lying. Otherwise I was raised without a religion and without discipline, without a 'mature' parent and no father whatsoever. I sat and played grand theft auto till I started smoking weed at age 16. Now the coins completely flipped to my benefit, even with the emotional upheavals (evolution).

I'm not bashing the occultists who've made mistakes, nor do I insist I never made any. I'm simply saying, if all these dark forces are truly capable of driving one to the asylum, or if black magick causes bad luck (bad events become good look for me, always) or that karma will come boomerang back in my face, than where is it, where has it been?

Until than I'm confusing people by presenting a satanic demeanor covered in symbols of catholicism and christianized hoodoo practices.
I like pink.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:21 PM   #2
Bataivah

I'm truly glad that you have not found this pitfall that other's speak of. I am sorry to hear about the news of your friend also. I have went through a similar situation and it still hurts me to this day.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:33 AM   #3
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
I still keep coming across faces who denounce the black arts as dangerous, and I'm here to denounce them all. I still can't find the pitfall that makes neophytes fuck up so hard you end up getting possessed (BELIEVE ME I TRIED TO SUMMON YOG-SOTHOTH AND IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.) I only ever hear of girls getting possessed at graveyards. Girls getting possessed at grave yards. End Statement. (read between my lines).

I've never suffered any 'backfire' that was so severe I broke a bone or cut myself deep. I've had 'minor' physical burns and cuts from working mars magick, and a long depressive shadow from working with saturn- But I'm young, athletic, intelligent, and was practicing the black arts long before I really was any of that. Two years ago I was practically annorexic and than the gods of Hate and Weed managed to conjure a blessing or two. I'm independent, possessing my own apartment where people older than me are still stuck or juggling college with low paying work (I don't have to work, and I'm in college. If I needed to work I'd just make twice as much as I live off of),.

I don't have any mental problems, no scitzofrenia, just intense ADHD and a warp-speed metabolism which makes me abnormally fast in building muscle.

As the base of my path has boiled down, someone close to me who is dying has taught me by example and not by word:

I have no more interest in philosophy or religion. I can't subscribe to one belief, therefore I can't subscribe to any.
I have no interest in becoming a jack of all trades- its not practical and theres no time for it.
I have no interest in hardcore meditation: my practice does fine without it.

And the highest rule of thumb, most relevant to the occult and magick: The best defense is a better offense. And to be honest only having a defense doesn't do anything at all.

Either my 'spider totem' is particularly immune and specialized specifically in the art of dark forces, or all of these people were lying. Otherwise I was raised without a religion and without discipline, without a 'mature' parent and no father whatsoever. I sat and played grand theft auto till I started smoking weed at age 16. Now the coins completely flipped to my benefit, even with the emotional upheavals (evolution).

I'm not bashing the occultists who've made mistakes, nor do I insist I never made any. I'm simply saying, if all these dark forces are truly capable of driving one to the asylum, or if black magick causes bad luck (bad events become good look for me, always) or that karma will come boomerang back in my face, than where is it, where has it been?

Until than I'm confusing people by presenting a satanic demeanor covered in symbols of catholicism and christianized hoodoo practices.
I like pink.
I think the greatest pitfall of Magick is becoming the Dameon's b*tch.

It's not hard, think about all the things that you give in return to it, it's as if you begin to worship it, as if it was your Creator, yet it cannot even create a fly, and if a fly was to snatch a bread crumb from its' hands, it would not be able to get it back.

Of course, one might give energy to the Daemon when binding is not available but I think that it is important to remember that there is a difference between the two.

Other than this, I think there are potential dangers with binding powerful spirits.

I think bad luck is really when it becomes persistent and of the same nature, you will recognize the same mistakes immediately. If you are alive after it each time, you can be guaranteed that it has become a positive for you and you have grown stronger and stronger. There will come a time when you have grown so strong to your saturated limit whilst subjected to this persistent bad luck, that the cycle must be broken, or you will consume yourself.

I think dark arts are only as dangerous as the individual in the first instance.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:51 PM   #4
Omera

My peak of violence in life is psychotic verbal screaming at manboy roomates ( I got my own place, freedom) but never laying a finger.

Add more tallies to black arts expertise since last post.

I'm satisfied with myself. Materially, magically, physically athletic. I need only to conquer the anxiety
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote