Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
WitchyWench

Default Blood for Money Spell

I read that using blood as an ingredient for spell casting can expedite the spell. I have only heard of blood being used for sexual or romantic spells and I am curious if anyone has has used blood for a money spell.

I've been thinking about using my menstrual blood to cast a much needed money spell.

Help?
WitchyWench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:58 PM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyWench View Post
I read that using blood as an ingredient for spell casting can expedite the spell. I have only heard of blood being used for sexual or romantic spells and I am curious if anyone has has used blood for a money spell.

I've been thinking about using my menstrual blood to cast a much needed money spell.

Help?
What would you do with the bl--d? Where would you put it?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:19 AM   #3
BahiraNejm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyWench View Post

Help?

I haven't used my own blood for a money/prosperity spell, so I'm sorry I can't help ya with that specifically... but... I do use my own blood for protection sigils and the like. Not menstrual though. I can say that I believe it does me some good, usin' blood, an' makes the wards more powerful. But you have to be careful, mostly just being sure you ain't openin' a vein or using dirty equipment. But, you said menstrual, so you ain't got a worry there.

Give it a shot. Since you ain't cutting, you ain't takin' a risk, as I sees it. But do us a favor, yah? Let us know how it goes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buckle up, buttercup. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

BahiraNejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:20 PM   #4
Nue

Menstrual blood can actually be used for different types of magic. Its good for money, protection and love. Blood drawn from a wound is better for defense, reflection, war and hexing. Energy wise its different because, the menstrual blood would be filled with energy that would have been used to support life (the fetus), whereas with the wound, it carries over the signature of pain and adrenalin.

Nue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #5
catmackenna

Basil LeCroix aka Basil Crouch in The Book of Forbidden Knowledge has a ritual for money in which blood is used, but it is part of a pact with Lucifer.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote