Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 08-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
hooligan

Default BAPHOMET ritual

Does anyone know any good invoking/worshipping rituals for Baphomet?

Thanks in advance.
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #2
nytek

Does it matter if I've tried it or not? My memory is jogged, and it reminds me of something I'd once browsed over. Not having real experience with Baphomet myself, I'd declined to try it at the time for whatever reason. It seemed well & good enough then however. I could likely pull it up for you if you want whenever I find myself back here again ... but I have to run for right now.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
ceewayne

Uncle Al has you covered, ever hear of ASTARTE vel Liber BERYLLI sub figura CLXXV - The Book of Uniting Himself to a particular Deity by devotion? You will have to sit down and create it but it is a real good template and has very useful info about how to do it.
URL

Good luck

Chris

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
hooligan

http://sacred-texts.com/oto/lib175.htm
I think your link didn't work cuz it had "https"

But yeah...thats a lot of work. I was hoping someone had something closer to completed.........

Here's the closest thing to an invocation I found that I liked so far:

The Invocation of Pan

Since we're coming up on the August full moon, I thought some of you wild and woolly pagan types out there might be interested in the following invocation of Pan

This is an excerpt from THE BOOK OF URIEL, Part one, the Sixth Vision LUNA, corresponding to the twenty-ninth path of the Cabalah. There are a few phrases you had better understand if you are going to try this invocation. It's not a good idea to say words or phrases you don't fully understand or you could find yourself beset by long- leggedy beasties. If you screw up an invocation by stumbling on a word or phrase, you've blown it, and the ritual won't work. You have to try another day.

This ritual will be posted in two parts, but first here are some important definitions.

SILENT ONE - refers to Pan, of whom it was said that he slept at midday, and that a look from him could drive to a 'panic'.

FORGOTTEN ONE - Another epithet of Pan, who was officially declared to be dead, during the reign of the Roman Emperor Tiberius.

ARCADIA - the part of Greece where Pan hailed from.

TWICE-MOTHERED - one of the names of the Greek god Dionysus.

CHILD OF THE SKY - the meaning of the word 'Dionysus'.

SHE WHO WORKS FROM AFAR - the meaning of the Greek name 'HECATE' goddess of the moon and of magic.

Part 1

O Silent One, Forgotten one, arise from your sleep of noon and overwhelm our hearts with ecstasies. Fill the heady air with the songs of reeds, and burst our breasts with passion. Bring on your sweet Arcadian dreams and the laughter of the revelers in the forest, for my beloved and I would lie in your secret places. We will build a shrine of leaves and upon a carpet of braided vines, celebrate your mystery, drink the bitter cup and fall into a rapture. Take us to the high hills, bind our eyes with garlands of violets, stop our mouths with the sweet honeycomb, and at that instant when our joy is greatest, with your titan hand, hurl us together into the crevice. We shall fall across the sky like stars. Like stars shall we explode and spread the veil of our essence across the heavens. O! Let me die in the arms of my beloved, for what can there be thereafter to eclipse that moment. Having climbed the mountain to its summit, I would rise higher still from its snowy peaks and lose myself utterly, rather than descend the nether side, and return again into shadow.

Part 2

O Silent One, Forgotten One, Lead us to the temple of the twice-mothered, the Child of the Sky. There, far from the gloomy world of men, my love and I will lose ourselves forever on the bright threshold of the eternal. Prince of the woodlands, my beloved and I would see you. You who are cloaked in forests and hills and streams, concealed by the warm earth itself and hidden in the hearts of mountains, show forth, and fill us with your madness. By it, we shall either be destroyed or translated into light. In the depths of night, within the walls of Tirzah, we cast our lot with love, and now await with resignation, whatever the dawn may bring. My beloved and I are in that sweet twilight of mind, that quiet state of victory, that comes only from submission. We have made ourselves outcasts, and walk the path of the rejected. Those who despise us are filled with envy, for we have had the courage to drink forbidden wine. We have done that which our enemies fain would do, but dare not. They are guided by the laws of men and have placed these laws into the mouths of their gods. Under the gaze of She Who Works From Afar, we have cut our ties with man-made things. Arise, Silent One, The reddening sun fills us with laughter. Come out of your midday slumber, look upon my love and me, that in the ensuing folly we may leap into the infinite.

TIRZAH - the Hebrew word for 'delight', also the name of a city mentioned in the biblical Song of Solomon.

-----

But this invocation is to Pan, and I wanted a little more of the devil energy..it's ruthless selfishness (though divinely inspired)...it's sexuality...more Capricorness.........But this is a good start.

Crowley's PAN invocation i can use too..

Hymn to Pan
Thrill with lissome lust of the light,
O man ! My man !
Come careering out of the night
Of Pan ! Io Pan .
Io Pan ! Io Pan ! Come over the sea
From Sicily and from Arcady !
Roaming as Bacchus, with fauns and pards
And nymphs and styrs for thy guards,
On a milk-white ass, come over the sea
To me, to me,
Coem with Apollo in bridal dress
(Spheperdess and pythoness)
Come with Artemis, silken shod,
And wash thy white thigh, beautiful God,
In the moon, of the woods, on the marble mount,
The dimpled dawn of of the amber fount !
Dip the purple of passionate prayer
In the crimson shrine, the scarlet snare,
The soul that startles in eyes of blue
To watch thy wantoness weeping through
The tangled grove, the gnarled bole
Of the living tree that is spirit and soul
And body and brain -come over the sea,
(Io Pan ! Io Pan !)
Devil or god, to me, to me,
My man ! my man !
Come with trumpets sounding shrill
Over the hill !
Come with drums low muttering
From the spring !
Come with flute and come with pipe !
Am I not ripe ?
I, who wait and writhe and wrestle
With air that hath no boughs to nestle
My body, weary of empty clasp,
Strong as a lion, and sharp as an asp-
Come, O come !
I am numb
With the lonely lust of devildom.
Thrust the sword through the galling fetter,
All devourer, all begetter;
Give me the sign of the Open Eye
And the token erect of thorny thigh
And the word of madness and mystery,
O pan ! Io Pan !
Io Pan ! Io Pan ! Pan Pan ! Pan,
I am a man:
Do as thou wilt, as a great god can,
O Pan ! Io Pan !
Io pan ! Io Pan Pan ! Iam awake
In the grip of the snake.
The eagle slashes with beak and claw;
The gods withdraw:
The great beasts come, Io Pan ! I am borne
To death on the horn
Of the Unicorn.
I am Pan ! Io Pan ! Io Pan Pan ! Pan !
I am thy mate, I am thy man,
Goat of thy flock, I am gold , I am god,
Flesh to thy bone, flower to thy rod.
With hoofs of steel I race on the rocks
Through solstice stubborn to equinox.
And I rave; and I rape and I rip and I rend
Everlasting, world without end.
Mannikin, maiden, maenad, man,
In the might of Pan.
Io Pan ! Io Pan Pan ! Pan ! Io Pan !

I like these all combined together, but I feel like i'm missing sort of the "Satan" side still. I'm not into Satanism as a whole belief system, but I want to make this ritual of invocation of this type of energy to be complete...I want all aspects of "The Devil" card incorporated. Did LaVey have good rituals for invoking Satan?
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
Izabael DaJinn

Get your rituals to look like these!!!!! and I think Baphomet/Satan/Pan/Bacchus/Dionysus all would alike be pleased!

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
pAmphAge

This ritual started out as a spontaneous reaction to my usual Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. I was working with path 26, XV. The Devil, and was inspired to do things more primal, more raw, with more freedom of expression. The whole thing was a sort of "reverse" polarity switch for me. If you are used to doing the LBRP, this will make a lot more sense.

Face South (not East), home of Sheitan, Set, Satan etc. The South is the sun at its zenith (for the northern hemisphere folks at least.)

Start with your hands on your head to make horns. Any way is fine. I use crowley's "VIR" symbol. This is your standard pose for this ritual.

Perform the Qabalistic Cross (Atah-Malkuth-Ve'Geburah..etc.). I don't bother to change the Qabalistic cross. It's the one staple I keep in almost all my rituals. You could easily change the words to something more in line with Bamphomet, etc. if you like.

CLAW the pentagram in the air as you see fit. Mine are made from five "broken" claw marks. I do not use one continuous stroke for the pentagrams as I usually do for the LBRP.

Breath in deeply, feeling your inhalation plunge into the firery depths of the earth. hold it for a sec...exhale thrusting out your hands into your primal pentagram, and chant/vibrate/roar "HAIL BAPHOMET" (or Hail Satan, Hail IO PAN, etc.)

Dancing around with your hands as horns, as you move around COUNTER-clockwise to the East (you may make a sweep of your entire circle first, but that makes me overly dizzy as I spin around AND dance around the circle...circles within circles....) Claw out another pentagram and charge it once again with "HAIL BAPHOMET."

Move around to the North, draw and charge pentagram, then dance around to the West, claw and charge a pentagram, and finally end up once again facing the south. (I actually do the same name in each of the four quadrants, but you could have a different name for each one. Personally I would choose the name that resonates with you the most. If you come from a Christian background, HAIL SATAN often comes charged with a lot more power than Baphomet.)

Stand once again in goat-pose...you may stomp the ground with your "hoofs" occasionally as you get into the spirit of things.

ROAR: "Before me desire. Behind me pleasure. On my right domination, and on my left, a whore. For within me lives the GOAT GOD, and without me shines the STARS OF NUIT."

Kneel down to the ground, plunging your imaginary horns into the ground. Imagine Earth in all it's dark and dangerous delights...note your libido energy...in all its manifestations...those that have led you to both good and ill...let any awkard feelings or emtions thrive within you. Feel the energy down beneath the bowels of the earth...in your deepst darkest fantasies and nightmares, swirling and coming alive. Then feel it flowing into you, forcing you to stand up, as you chant

"Let the DIVINE LIGHT ASCEND!!" (or just think it within your head as I do--I'm too in trance focusing on the swirls of energy to verbalize anything...maybe some goat-like noises would be more appropriate.)

Imagine the all the energy in the Earth flowing up your body as you once again stand tall and proud as the GOAT GOD. The energy is SPIRAL and swirls up through you with magnificient force, escaping out of your horns on top of your head into the highest heavens of the universe.

Feel the rapture of the lowest to the highest for as long as you wish.

Then finish with the Qabalistic Cross again.
pAmphAge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:13 AM   #7
nytek

Hey there, Hooligan. Building on something ceewayne contributed above, it totally failed me at the time of my first post to answer your question indirectly as he did. I recommend what ceewayne has said; get 777. But that's usually the last resort for me once I've done everything else to check if I've missed anything I can work into my prayer. This informal way for me is also often way more powerful for me than reciting the rituals of another, and more powerful than reading something in general. If you use the ritual of another I suggest a by-heart memorization and deep understanding rather than a scripted format in personal terms of my experience, as doing so would likely bring you closer to using it in the writer's intended perspective at the very least.

The process:
Adequate preparation, in my mind, is vital. Well I usually would start off simply by finding an image of said deity which I prefer. Then, next, I'll prepare myself by putting in several hours of research from different sources, including mythology, while trying to glean the gist of the figure that I'm researching; that which is present within all my sources. This is vital for me, though don't expect your experience to match what you read necessarily.

Open the temple however you will:
After I have a good subconscious feel for the entity in question firmly established I then move on to the ritual phase. This stage used to take me up to a few days to reach so don't rush it if you're tempted. Once I feel I'm ready, I will always banish first with LBRP and perhaps the LBRH. I usually always also do the middle pillar ritual as well. Sometimes I add in other ones. As a note of the often informality of my process, I do have a step by step process and a predetermined format I always follow, but I rarely write down my invocations for the reasons such as spontaneous outpouring from the heart. That aforementioned informality doesn't extend to the results, however, which I always do record religiously in a journal afterwords.

The actual work:
When it's time, first I breathe life into that image I found while again reviewing it. I try to really get a subconscious feel for the personality expressed in body language, etc. Like the feeling you get when you think of someone you already know in your life. Now ... pray, pray, pray! I find spontaneous prayer based on research works best. If the desire to communicate is strong enough and you have faith your call will be answered then you are more than half-way there already.

I usually start this phase with an address directed to the spirit facing their quarter. Though sometimes I do the above rituals in my head and then will start the process of invocation while I'm out walking around my city for 30 minutes up to about an hour, and can trance out along the way. Dialoguing becomes easy since your body is buried in mundane tasks while you walk. If you choose the walking method, I do implore you to develop a pace or rhythm of your walking with a four-count breath or a mantra before you begin.

Example:
A loose example of just such an address to an entity is like one from recently; being an excerpt from a successful improvised conjuration that is still in my head of the Egyptian Goddess Nebt-Het... "O you, who art the sibling of Osiris, and the sibling of Isis, HEAR ME. You, who art the most high mistress of the dead and loving comforter of them who live and who grieve, HEAR ME. etc.", "O you, who possesses a fiery breath to devour mine enemies in the flames of your protection, which enemies verily are your enemies as well, I adore you, now, HEAR ME.", "I have spoken of you in love, etc... HEAR ME".

In the above address I'd also make sure to mention the deity's other associations like the Westerly quarter in her case given the links to the dead and water, etc., some other names the spirit has gone by in history (Nephthys, aka The Useful Goddess, aka The Lady of the Temple, etc)... citing also the forms they are known to take (in this case the Kite, and enigmatic mist for her)... naming also the spirits that preside over the entity in authority as well most likely. You get me? When improvising the prayer it helps to have a refrain-sentence or two which you can lean on in between bursts of inspiration for new lines in the prayer so you don't pause unnecessarily. You are simply affirming a link to the spirit here; drawing them closer to your conscious mind; sprouting the seeds you've sewn with choosing an image and doing the research. Pretend the deity in question is in the next room over and can hear you or something.

After I address the spirit in question and all of my attention is directed towards it, I then begin to speak to the spirit directly, typically asking it to appear within me, or within my seer. In this case it was something like, "O Goddess Nebt-Het, as your servant I cry out and beseech you to appear within this circle now which I have consecrated for a working in the light...", "Come now, come fast, and bless this temple and all who are within it with your presence in the ancient and most high names of...and...and...", etc. After I'm well amped up by such a recitation, and I think my work to have reached it's climax, I then ask my seer, "Seer, do you have a presence?". At which point the show typically begins so to speak.

It also should be easy enough for you to bend this format toward Baphomet. Just make your changes in approach where it makes sense to do so.

Notation:
You can always do this receiving part yourself, however. In that case, one can listen for a wordless voice to speak, or actively begin to question the spirit in your head ... and you might get an answer. Or alternately you might find you'll need to keep invoking a little longer which is fine. But with the right tonality and force applied this becomes quite hypnotic of a process that works immediately.

The lengthier or just more formal invocations rarely have worked for me up until now; remembering to "do this step now", "say this here", and, "do that then". That takes away from my trance rather than building it up. Similarly elaborately built up Golden Dawn style Enochian workings have the same negative effect on me but not upon others. Doing this, I just focus on building a presence, only as fast as you can see or feel yourself become more & more aware of that presence as you speak. Connecting to the entity is then almost automagically done as you go.

Oh, and always apologize for using a strong conjuration until you have a decent enough connection made with your deity such as to the point where you don't really need much of a conjuration at all to establish a future connection. But that is almost another point completely...

End by asking the deity to strengthen it's connection to the Baphomet, or etc., that lives inside all of our hearts, so that you might be able to feel it's presence in your daily life within you. If not in walking meditation then I then lie around in my circle and soak in the essence of the spirit for a while. Don't banish it. But I do give it the license to depart.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 09-02-2009, 02:41 AM   #8
nytek

The entity is blocked by a closed door within your mind. Research leads one to this door you can see. Words form the needed key once you've arrived. Intent, however, turns the key in the lock. So really intend that they hear you when you say "HEAR ME", for just one example. Really take your time and don't just mouth the words you will say. I've noted a large jump in success since I figured that out. It sounds obvious but what I mean here is very subtle. Maybe it could be of use to you...? Or at least for somebody it's meant to help.... when I say to pray from the heart and inflame thyself in prayer always.

Obviously, also, when it comes to prayer the spirits aren't remotely impressed by my use of "thou", "thine", etc., or even a foreign tongue. Using those kinds of words tells my mind, "Hey, move over, regular mode of perception. Something holy/special is being enacted here." So there are a thousand ways to make that happen for you as Iza and another have pointed out.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 09-13-2009, 05:04 AM   #9
nytek

I don't normally feel the need to do this part I'm about to suggest, but for the sake of others drawn toward invoking through the means of art as opposed to purely formal ritual I've returned to post a conceptual addition for the benefit of having the option just to try this.

Okay. After addressing the God/dess in both of the ways just as I mentioned up above, you can lastly also recite a short few phrases or a passage as if you actually have become the entity in question. To illustrate the concept, imagine this is now just like your body is merely a puppet, and that the God/dess you have called is speaking through you like a ventriloquist. It is very much like the end of the ritual of The Bornless One, where we stand and say, "I am He, the Grace of the Worlds", et al. This last phase can help one, and you ought to try it at the very least, but in practice you might not need to do this to shift your perspective all the same. Give it a shot and save your energy if it doesn't totally work better this way.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-02-2015, 07:17 PM   #10
catmackenna

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but Tracy Twyman received a lot of interesting information from Baphomet over the course of 13 years of Ouija sessions.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote