Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:08 AM   #1
frater dark matter

Default UNCROSSINGS and READINGS

Before 'switching sides' aka went to LHP. Even though I consider it Graduating to a higher Realm of work. I spent over 3 decades as a fully
Gifted Prophet Seer Revelator and Patriarch Priest/King. I was constantly recieving 'future events' for myself and even people on the other side of the panet. I used to love going to sleep as when i woke the next day I would have a complete layout of the next day- week month and year- I still do on some things- but in other ways- I know I am under fundementalist mormon curses through their melchezedek priesthood-( of which I outrank them all; even my "Higher up Ross Lebaron" admitted when handing me ... what he did- he said I came to the planet with a Natural priesthood which was equal to christ and other; but I doubted that until he told me as he quoted some long explanations which i got decades earlier from a Demon).
Anyway- my life has been under completely insane attack since I "graduated up- to the LHP;" I thought it was mostly the work of the funde mormons for putting their guy who held my daughters captive and abused tortured and raped for 10 years in prison. i had been holding well; but the past year has been not even stephen king believable. no matter what step foreward I try to take- I get a mile of ground ripped out from under my feet. If I need a penny for something- I will loose $10 for each penny I need. This year alone I have had a renter sell my 80k property behind my back. everytime i try to move i loose all the money for moving to sudden vehicle breakdowns, wife in the hospital; I do not make it to the 5th of the month untill my SSD is blown to hell on putting out a fire for which there was no warning. not to mention the house i was renting to own got screwed by the guy (a plyg) so now i am just renting- caught on fire 3 times and set on fire by the guy now in prison. It is like a rat gluetrap. my son wants me to move to tennessee to go into business with him- but I can't even allow my mind to think it any more as all kinds of crap breaks loose. i finally decided to sacrifice my truck- sell it for a 4k loss but take what was left for a small car real cheap- and the rest for down payment and moving. Trans blew on friday. We are out of food, 3 logs left for heat; and my wife who is on home hemo dialyisis needs her meds (so do I) but the pharmacy is 30 miles away and won't mail them. Or drive them up.
This is the short not so bad truncated story.
i have been pleading with belial, my Guardian Demon Abigor- my patron Abbadon;, Cernobog, 'any supra normal entity or power who will be merciful enough to help'. I even started 2 suicide letters but stopped half way through as i just can't deal with how bullshit unfair and wrong it is. I go out of my way to rescue people on the road; homeless animals; take food to the hungry. Do whatever I can to help whoever i see in need. I get laughed at by my kids as I swerve from running over wooly worms on the road, and pick up worms on the hot pavement and put them in cool grass. Help upside down turtles on the road from getting hit and across safely. So right now i am really beyond pissed.
I need a reading or something- as well as some seriously powerful uncrossing rituals so I can begin living as well if not better than i used to.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. But please do not ask for a penny as I will immediately be hit by something sucking me dry for at least $20 dollars per penny.
I have been readin michael W Ford, and would very much like to be on the Preditor side- instead of being the unwilling prey as I have been.
FDM
frater dark matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:00 AM   #2
BahiraNejm

FDM,

I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, and I hope to whatever's out there that I ain't too late.

I understand you loud 'n' clear 'bout the poverty -- we live it too. I'm not trying to create some bonding moment here, but we sweat out every bill and med refill too. So I getcha.

Now my question is more about where you are, because that's gonna dictate what you can do. Your wife is on hemo dialysis and you both need medications, so while you have to wait for SSD or SSDI, you don't have to wait on an ER. If you're seriously hard up and cannot possibly buy life-sustaining medications then get to an emergency room ASAP.

Running out of life-sustaining medication IS AN EMERGENCY.

Hell, call 911 so you get an ambulance if you can't drive it.

So there's that.

Also, if you and your family are under this much stress, then y'might wanna ask about some psychological aid to help with chronic stress issues. Chronic stress is extremely debilitating over time and professional guidance in dealing with it should help immensely. Many states make it possible for the impoverished to seek aid like this; you need only ask.

These are paramount. Magic(k) may or may not help. These options will.

Good luck to you FDM -- just remember the luck is up to you.

I wish you the best, and then some.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buckle up, buttercup. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

BahiraNejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:17 PM   #3
frater dark matter

Default Uncrossings and readings

Thanks for the reply. Luckily we have all the insurance and full coverage on things. At the time of writing; I was in the zenith of the moment. Luckily; that night I began my Belial Evokation/Invokation nightly workings- and by 3pm the next day- literally help came out from the most unexpected directions and from the most unexpected people (like a old nieghbor I have loathed and not cursed but not been mentally nice to> of which I then that night did some hardcore 'repentance and reversal work followed by me heavily blessing him work'<) now we are pretty good friends and this proves to be a long term frindship bringing for me long term learning. But other than truck in the shop- and being stranded >unless I bum a ride from my neighbor< things are pretty good.
I have to say- Belial Belial Belial!. I have long been highly irked, by the socalled meaning which has been given for his name- after lots of study- I am now more convinced than ever his name actually means "Priceless" "or "God of Priceless Gifts". I have a friend who also has come with the name "Comfort" so just fyi- anyone telling you his name means 'worthless or without worth" IS being delibrately deceptive, slanderish, and deserves no mental energy to listen to.
Hail Belial- Faithful Friend to those who Strive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahiraNejm View Post
FDM,

I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, and I hope to whatever's out there that I ain't too late.

I understand you loud 'n' clear 'bout the poverty -- we live it too. I'm not trying to create some bonding moment here, but we sweat out every bill and med refill too. So I getcha.

Now my question is more about where you are, because that's gonna dictate what you can do. Your wife is on hemo dialysis and you both need medications, so while you have to wait for SSD or SSDI, you don't have to wait on an ER. If you're seriously hard up and cannot possibly buy life-sustaining medications then get to an emergency room ASAP.

Running out of life-sustaining medication IS AN EMERGENCY.

Hell, call 911 so you get an ambulance if you can't drive it.

So there's that.

Also, if you and your family are under this much stress, then y'might wanna ask about some psychological aid to help with chronic stress issues. Chronic stress is extremely debilitating over time and professional guidance in dealing with it should help immensely. Many states make it possible for the impoverished to seek aid like this; you need only ask.

These are paramount. Magic(k) may or may not help. These options will.

Good luck to you FDM -- just remember the luck is up to you.

I wish you the best, and then some.
frater dark matter is offline   Reply With Quote