Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 11-19-2014, 05:17 AM   #1
adar yawshab

Default URGENT! Curse Reversal Needed!

Two good friends of mine who have recently become romantically involved are convinced they've been cursed, possibly by one of their ex's who has a vast knowledge of haitian voodoo. I'm taking this very seriously considering I've known these two people for years, they both have a heavy interest and considerable experience in the occult world, and neither of them have a history of mental illness or making this kind of shit up. I also know that haitian voodoo is nothing to fuck with so if they're correct about the person they suspect did this then they're in some deep shit and I plan to do whatever I can to help them reverse it.

They've both been experiencing nightmares, depression, anxiety (including weird negative thoughts pertaining to occurrences in in their childhood previously unmemorable), as well as what seems like fungal infections on both of their genitals and in one of their mouths which only seem to be getting worse no matter what they treat it with. They've also both separately reported a feeling of being watched when they're alone and a very dark malevolent presence constantly looming over them, and following them everywhere (which I've felt personally on two separate occasions just being around them.)

Any help identifying this entity and any information about possible effective banishing or means of reversing whatever this is would be greatly appreciated. Time is of the essence because the situation is only growing worse and these are two of my closest friends. Haitian voodoo is something I have very limited knowledge of so if anyone has more experience with this shit let me know.

93 93/93
adar yawshab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:58 PM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by adar yawshab View Post
Two good friends of mine who have recently become romantically involved are convinced they've been cursed, possibly by one of their ex's who has a vast knowledge of haitian voodoo. I'm taking this very seriously considering I've known these two people for years, they both have a heavy interest and considerable experience in the occult world, and neither of them have a history of mental illness or making this kind of shit up. I also know that haitian voodoo is nothing to fuck with so if they're correct about the person they suspect did this then they're in some deep shit and I plan to do whatever I can to help them reverse it.

They've both been experiencing nightmares, depression, anxiety (including weird negative thoughts pertaining to occurrences in in their childhood previously unmemorable), as well as what seems like fungal infections on both of their genitals and in one of their mouths which only seem to be getting worse no matter what they treat it with. They've also both separately reported a feeling of being watched when they're alone and a very dark malevolent presence constantly looming over them, and following them everywhere (which I've felt personally on two separate occasions just being around them.)

Any help identifying this entity and any information about possible effective banishing or means of reversing whatever this is would be greatly appreciated. Time is of the essence because the situation is only growing worse and these are two of my closest friends. Haitian voodoo is something I have very limited knowledge of so if anyone has more experience with this shit let me know.

93 93/93
Adar, friend, have I missed something but you have 78 or so posts, so you must know that Izabael Dajinn is the best possible person for this?

She has a 4 Planes Protection spell that will remove any spell/ curse or negativity and prevent it from happening in the future.

It is the best that you can get.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:23 AM   #3
adar yawshab

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Adar, friend, have I missed something but you have 78 or so posts, so you must know that Izabael Dajinn is the best possible person for this?

She has a 4 Planes Protection spell that will remove any spell/ curse or negativity and prevent it from happening in the future.

It is the best that you can get.
For as long as I've been a member of this forum, surprisingly enough, I haven't yet directly corresponded with Izabael Dajinn. I will definitely consult her. Fortunately my friends have taken matters into their own hands and begun regularly performing LBRP because its really the only rite they know well enough, aside from other elementary things, and it seems to be subsiding a bit. In any case I'd like to make damn sure that it's 100% removed and never happens again.

As of now one of the people in question is not only determined to reverse it but also hell bent on retaliation which I'm sort of on the fence about but it would definitely teach her a lesson. That part would be up to me though since neither of them are experienced with the left hand. So I'm in a bit of a pickle.

In any case thanks for your response. I really appreciate it.

93 93/93
Old 12-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by adar yawshab View Post
For as long as I've been a member of this forum, surprisingly enough, I haven't yet directly corresponded with Izabael Dajinn. I will definitely consult her. Fortunately my friends have taken matters into their own hands and begun regularly performing LBRP because its really the only rite they know well enough, aside from other elementary things, and it seems to be subsiding a bit. In any case I'd like to make damn sure that it's 100% removed and never happens again.

As of now one of the people in question is not only determined to reverse it but also hell bent on retaliation which I'm sort of on the fence about but it would definitely teach her a lesson. That part would be up to me though since neither of them are experienced with the left hand. So I'm in a bit of a pickle.

In any case thanks for your response. I really appreciate it.

93 93/93
You're welcome.

It's good that your friends are doing something and they can keep doing LRBP.

I think if it is as you have described, it might be something that would completely be fixed with a comprehensive reversal.

I would also advise against revenge, especially at this stage. Karma is dished out to everyone so I would usually leave it to that ( unless it is the only way to stop another manifestation of something? ) but it's not my place to dictate either and everyone knows what is right for their own destiny.

At this point, the most important thing is your friends health.

I think Izabael is very good.

All the best!
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #5
adar yawshab

I agree. I have nothing personal against the operator and she's actually a really sweet girl who was heart broken and chose a very reckless approach at dealing with it. I'm definitely not all "love and light" so to speak, but I have enough compassion and logic to not subject her to even a fraction of whats possible.

I recently saw them for the first time in a while and they look a lot healthier. Getting their glow back. I'm in the process of making solar talismans for them. We'll seal the deal soon. Thanks again for your advice.

93 93/93