Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 06-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
metalwraith

Default guardian

i am going to try and ask my guardia to introduce himself so i can take the next step on my journey
metalwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #12
Demoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalwraith View Post
i am going to try and ask my guardia to introduce himself so i can take the next step on my journey
Have you ever tried Ouija a board? Id suggest using at the witches hour and ask the board if you have one first.
Demoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #13
ceewayne

Quote:
Have you ever tried Ouija a board?
But how do you know who is on the other end? Do you invoke a being first and let them use it?

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #14
wartyg96

Just an interesting and sadly theoretically based thought (As I don't work in this area)

Could one work a system similar to the Abramelin, but turn the Prayers into a form of Self Indulgence of any form, IE: Gluttony and prayers to the "Lord of Hosts" into prayers to Ummm...still dunno XD

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!
Great, is the Goddesses Kebetchet

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice
Eternally, thou art Sekhmet!

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #15
Psiiham

psychotropics and mirrors.
i communed with many low vibe energies through that technique.

pull on your face,grow your facial hair out,shave off your eyebrows,
all of your facial recognition should be fucked with.

this stirs up your amygdalla,it shuffles it.
through the chaos of the shuffle, you see your dark side.

then further scrying with this newly attained facet of the lower side of your esoteric diamond...or third eye.

self infliction and sadomasochism,opens a source of energy.
i am not "suggesting" this just informing.

i would try to master the high before delving into the low.
easy to get lost in those realms of the spirit.
Psiiham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #16
Psiiham

you can use it this way,after an invocation of one of the goetic energies.

that or a home or forest will have soul energies
that will seep into your CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) and use your muscle to to commune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceewayne View Post
But how do you know who is on the other end? Do you invoke a being first and let them use it?
Psiiham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #17
ceewayne

One technique that I do that I have gotten very good results is to invoke a Being and then do a card reading and let them talk though the cards. Very useful.

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #18
adar yawshab

I just decided to look into this. I consulted the tarot. asked it to reveal my hgd as i shuffled repeatedly. I drew the top card and got 4 of disks; orias (oriax; osiris). This blew my mind a bit because I wasn't expecting to get such a well known archetype. as it turns out Orias corresponds to capricorn (my sign), earth (my element), and january 11th-15th (i was born on the 14th). Then i noticed that his sigil bares an odd resemblance to the image on the 4 of disks.

this string of synchronicity happened over the course of 10 minutes and seemed to coincide with my recently sparked interest in demonology.

tonight after work I plan on getting into a deep trance and calling on him for further discovery and affirmation. Any suggestions or advice from more experienced demonolators would be much appreciated.
adar yawshab is offline   Reply With Quote