Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
MagickNinja

Default Djinn Ladybird

Right, this evening I came home and I cleaned my room as usual ( I am a real clean freak and I might suffer from ocd but I am happy to be that way) and out of nowhere, a ladybird popped up from my Chinese lantern light shade that is hung on the ceiling in the middle of my room! All the windows and doors were closed etc. It started to fly around the light and so I grabbed my plastic bug catching bottle and caught it on the outside of the shade. I then let it out of the window and I saw it outside when I closed the window.

Then another little fly popped up and started making noise on my shade again! So, I quickly caught it and let it out the same window and quickly closed it.

My curtains were drawn and I was quick and I saw everything.

Then, suddenly the ladybird popped up again from my shade!! HELP!!!!!

I was so scared!!!

I am alone in my room with no one to help me and this is not right!!

So, I challenged it, I said to it to come on and that I would fight it because I knew it must be a Djinn.

Then, it suddenly disappeared!!! Man, I was scared!! It went into thin air!

So, I kept taunting it, that I was not scared and that I wanted to fight it!

Suddenly, it reappeared again on the inside of the shade. I hit the outside with the plastic bottle and it dropped and flew back up on the outside, and I caught it in the bottle again.

I told the ladybird that I was going to kill it this time.

I took it outside and I couldn't face killing it because I love all little insects and I cant remember the last time that I have done something like this.

But I had to do it, so I quickly killed it with a tissue so it would feel no pain, even though I know it was a Djinn.

Does anyone have any similar experiences with Djinn in insect form?

( Please do not kill insects in general, I do not advocate this, I have experience with Djinn and I truly believe that it was one from this extraordinary behaviour)
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
MagickNinja

Default Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Right, this evening I came home and I cleaned my room as usual ( I am a real clean freak and I might suffer from ocd but I am happy to be that way) and out of nowhere, a ladybird popped up from my Chinese lantern light shade that is hung on the ceiling in the middle of my room! All the windows and doors were closed etc. It started to fly around the light and so I grabbed my plastic bug catching bottle and caught it on the outside of the shade. I then let it out of the window and I saw it outside when I closed the window.

Then another little fly popped up and started making noise on my shade again! So, I quickly caught it and let it out the same window and quickly closed it.

My curtains were drawn and I was quick and I saw everything.

Then, suddenly the ladybird popped up again from my shade!! HELP!!!!!

I was so scared!!!

I am alone in my room with no one to help me and this is not right!!

So, I challenged it, I said to it to come on and that I would fight it because I knew it must be a Djinn.

Then, it suddenly disappeared!!! Man, I was scared!! It went into thin air!

So, I kept taunting it, that I was not scared and that I wanted to fight it!

Suddenly, it reappeared again on the inside of the shade. I hit the outside with the plastic bottle and it dropped and flew back up on the outside, and I caught it in the bottle again.

I told the ladybird that I was going to kill it this time.

I took it outside and I couldn't face killing it because I love all little insects and I cant remember the last time that I have done something like this.

But I had to do it, so I quickly killed it with a tissue so it would feel no pain, even though I know it was a Djinn.

Does anyone have any similar experiences with Djinn in insect form?

( Please do not kill insects in general, I do not advocate this, I have experience with Djinn and I truly believe that it was one from this extraordinary behaviour)
HEEEEEELP.......... it happened again today ( the next day ) ANOTHER Ladybird popped up from my shade from OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

I caught it and killed it, it looked exactly the same as the last 2 ( same spots ) !!!!

Does anyone know about this? Or not?
Old 10-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
FSM_X

Default Dont do that!

Throughout the world superstition states that it is unlucky to kill a ladybird and there are myths surrounding their good fortune.
This probably means that there may be a powerful thoughtform attached to it.

Not all dijiin are bad or unfriendly, some might like you or be "trollish". Maybe, considering the good fortune those bugs bring, there is one dijiin that has taken a particular interest in you and wants to help you... Or wanted to trick you into bringing misfortune to yourself...

So... I advice against killing those insects. It may be a blessing or a provocation/trap. Either way, killing them is a bad idea. If there is a dijiin with bad intentions, it will not be living in the insect, but probably controlling it from a distance. I think I read somewhere that spilling grains or blessed salt can help.
FSM_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSM_X View Post
Throughout the world superstition states that it is unlucky to kill a ladybird and there are myths surrounding their good fortune.
This probably means that there may be a powerful thoughtform attached to it.

Not all dijiin are bad or unfriendly, some might like you or be "trollish". Maybe, considering the good fortune those bugs bring, there is one dijiin that has taken a particular interest in you and wants to help you... Or wanted to trick you into bringing misfortune to yourself...

So... I advice against killing those insects. It may be a blessing or a provocation/trap. Either way, killing them is a bad idea. If there is a dijiin with bad intentions, it will not be living in the insect, but probably controlling it from a distance. I think I read somewhere that spilling grains or blessed salt can help.
Thank you so much for your advice, today the same spider that I let out of the window the day before the first ladybird came, reappeared in my room today. I put it in the toilet to drown slowly because I was convinced It was a Djinn for coming back like the 3 ladybirds.

I am going to pray to God now for forgiveness because you might be right and what I did could have been wrong.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #5
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Thank you so much for your advice, today the same spider that I let out of the window the day before the first ladybird came, reappeared in my room today. I put it in the toilet to drown slowly because I was convinced It was a Djinn for coming back like the 3 ladybirds.

I am going to pray to God now for forgiveness because you might be right and what I did could have been wrong.

Oookkaaaay..... I was driving the next day and a big fly appeared in my car from nowhere and it refused to leave to the point that I had to brush it out with a cloth.

Anyway, today, a woodlouse appeared in my very tidy and clean room and I let it out ( no more killing insects as I have repented and it didn't work the last times anyway ) of my room into the outside.

6 hours later.... it's on my Chair!!!! HEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP!!!!

I tried my best to get it into my plastic jar insect catcher but it died with the slightest touch..

Loads of orbs in my room as usual, I sometimes see small black shadowy images at the corner of my eye which disappear instantly.

Never scared, as always, just naturally apprehensive , but I am always ready for wherever they want to take me. Been there done, that. Djinni just don't scare me!

I will keep this log going in case anything new happens... I have had slightly similar instances in the past but I never kept a track of these things, hopefully this might be a helpful reference to someone.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:10 AM   #6
FSM_X

You might want to consider a banishing ritual. Try the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. It is very useful for getting rid of unwanted influences.

"The first sign is an inexplicable infestation of spiders, beetles or flies. The second is the uncanny ability for these spirits to go unseen, unheard and unnoticed. The third, activity will increase dramatically if an open flame or incense is used in the location. The fourth and final trait is an unexplainable sudden presence of the smell of smoke, charred wood, or burning flesh."

I do not think that it is a wise idea to yell at it and taunt it. Somehow, I have the feeling this particular dijinn might be one of the "big ones", the kind of dijinn that you do not want to provoke.

The presence of orbs in your room might be a sign of the dijinn gathering its legions. This is also a sign that something big is coming. It might be a high ranking dijinn, proceed with caution.

I suggest offering it an apology in case you offended it and maybe an offering of incense and/or "chi".

You could also try striking a conversation with it and asking it what it wants or what would it take for it to leave you alone. But being as respectful as possible.

And a banishing ritual ASAP.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:09 AM   #7
MagickNinja

Quote:
You might want to consider a banishing ritual. Try the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. It is very useful for getting rid of unwanted influences.

"The first sign is an inexplicable infestation of spiders, beetles or flies. The second is the uncanny ability for these spirits to go unseen, unheard and unnoticed. The third, activity will increase dramatically if an open flame or incense is used in the location. The fourth and final trait is an unexplainable sudden presence of the smell of smoke, charred wood, or burning flesh."

I do not think that it is a wise idea to yell at it and taunt it. Somehow, I have the feeling this particular dijinn might be one of the "big ones", the kind of dijinn that you do not want to provoke.

The presence of orbs in your room might be a sign of the dijinn gathering its legions. This is also a sign that something big is coming. It might be a high ranking dijinn, proceed with caution.

I suggest offering it an apology in case you offended it and maybe an offering of incense and/or "chi".

You could also try striking a conversation with it and asking it what it wants or what would it take for it to leave you alone. But being as respectful as possible.

And a banishing ritual ASAP.
Your knowledge is amazing, can I ask what is your background, to point me in the right direction?

Well, I am kind of haunted, I am recovering from it with some Magick and yes I had to go to hell and back to fix it.

I used to get sleep paralysis etc.

It's still here all the time, but it might finally go away at the end or stay but either way, it cant really hurt me anymore and I know how to stop it in future. ( Praying and Magick )

It made a plate spin across my table ( after I asked it when I knew it was there ) but it hasn't done anything since. It just tries to give me sleep paralysis and make me ill but it cant do it to me anymore. ( It tries to open my Chi to hurt it but it is closed now - my Chi is locked ).

I have tried to reason with it ( talk to it ) but it seems that it just wants to hurt my Chi and for me to kill myself. But that hasn't happened!

It's okay now as I am recovering from it successfully.

I have done the banishing ritual in the past many times and I pray but it is still always there.

Does the lbrp have a time limit that it lasts?
Old 11-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #8
FSM_X

My background is the following:
I spent about 7 years in training in order to become a priest, specialized in exorcism and demonology, but never completed it due to seeing things I did not like within the church, I won't comment about. After some years I experienced what is known as the dark night of the soul, you could say that it is a stage where you are abandoned by your god and are left to fight for yourself the infernal powers. After I bested the dark night of the soul, I encountered a phenomenon that led me to seek ways of "directing the energy" (still have some trouble with that), and so I ended up studying magick for about 3 years now.
Since until recently I have not had a formal training per se, I could be considered a chaote and as such, in many things I could be considered a beginner, but I also have knowledge of pretty advanced things. My specialty would be spiritual warfare.

If the lbrp does not work, you could try another banishing ritual or try to trick it into going into a bottle and then sealing it in it. There are various ways to do this, but it can be dangerous and as such I would not recommend it unless it is absolutely necessary or you have experience doing that. I could suggest taking a look into the greater key of solomon's planetary pentacles, they could be useful to provide protection or force the spirit into submission.

You could also try absorbing energy from the spirit and see how it goes. You could create several "mosquito servitors" and give them the instruction to suck the energy of entities that show hostility to you and deliver that energy as an offering to God. Also when you send them, visualize a knife cutting the cord that connects you in case that anything goes wrong, so that you avoid backlash. It is also a good idea to make them so that they self destruct if they fail you. If you are lucky, they will leave. Nobody wants to live in a place filled with mosquitos, lol.

As for the lbrp, it must be performed periodically, as most banishing rituals should be if you want a "clean" place. It is akin to cleaning a house, just cleaning it once does not mean you dont have to clean it again. I guess the answer would be: "repeat when necessary"

But yes... First try to exhaust all peaceful options, if that does not work, fight with all you have. Be nice util it is time to not be nice.

Something you could try is the following
Create a valve thoughtform around your aura, like the ones from pipes that let water out but not in. The instructions would be to not let chi to flow outside of you but let chi flow towards you from the entity. It would also be useful to attach such thoughtform to the entity, but one working the opposite way, energy going out OK, energy in NO. If this is successful, the entity should weaken considerably. Put this together with the pentacles of the greater key and you should be successful in making it go away or forcing it to give you its blessing or serve you. Of course, do be careful if you take this approach. It is rather risky.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #9
MagickNinja

Quote:
My background is the following:
I spent about 7 years in training in order to become a priest, specialized in exorcism and demonology, but never completed it due to seeing things I did not like within the church, I won't comment about. After some years I experienced what is known as the dark night of the soul, you could say that it is a stage where you are abandoned by your god and are left to fight for yourself the infernal powers. After I bested the dark night of the soul, I encountered a phenomenon that led me to seek ways of "directing the energy" (still have some trouble with that), and so I ended up studying magick for about 3 years now.
Since until recently I have not had a formal training per se, I could be considered a chaote and as such, in many things I could be considered a beginner, but I also have knowledge of pretty advanced things. My specialty would be spiritual warfare.

If the lbrp does not work, you could try another banishing ritual or try to trick it into going into a bottle and then sealing it in it. There are various ways to do this, but it can be dangerous and as such I would not recommend it unless it is absolutely necessary or you have experience doing that. I could suggest taking a look into the greater key of solomon's planetary pentacles, they could be useful to provide protection or force the spirit into submission.

You could also try absorbing energy from the spirit and see how it goes. You could create several "mosquito servitors" and give them the instruction to suck the energy of entities that show hostility to you and deliver that energy as an offering to God. Also when you send them, visualize a knife cutting the cord that connects you in case that anything goes wrong, so that you avoid backlash. It is also a good idea to make them so that they self destruct if they fail you. If you are lucky, they will leave. Nobody wants to live in a place filled with mosquitos, lol.

As for the lbrp, it must be performed periodically, as most banishing rituals should be if you want a "clean" place. It is akin to cleaning a house, just cleaning it once does not mean you dont have to clean it again. I guess the answer would be: "repeat when necessary"

But yes... First try to exhaust all peaceful options, if that does not work, fight with all you have. Be nice util it is time to not be nice.

Something you could try is the following
Create a valve thoughtform around your aura, like the ones from pipes that let water out but not in. The instructions would be to not let chi to flow outside of you but let chi flow towards you from the entity. It would also be useful to attach such thoughtform to the entity, but one working the opposite way, energy going out OK, energy in NO. If this is successful, the entity should weaken considerably. Put this together with the pentacles of the greater key and you should be successful in making it go away or forcing it to give you its blessing or serve you. Of course, do be careful if you take this approach. It is rather risky.
That's an amazing background, I will try the aforementioned techniques.

I too have been through the dark night of the soul, at the time I felt like God deserted me, but in hindsight, I feel that he was always with me as he was just testing me. A lot worse could have still happened to me when I was going through everything.

It is painful looking back but I see the present, the 'light from the end of the tunnel' and I simply would not have this light unless I had made the hell full journey.

It was pure hell, no other way to describe it, but it has made me the fuller person that I am today.

I am sorry to hear of the Church, I have encountered similar problems.

To do good for the purpose of reward is the deed of a merchant, to do good for the sake of fear is the deed of a slave but to do good for no other reason than for the sake of doing good , is truly the possession of the free.

This helps me in these situations.

So, once the orb made an Omega sign in the air on purpose for me to see, do you know what this might mean? I have heard of Alpha and Omega but I couldn't find much on the internet about them. Are they Djinn?
Old 11-02-2014, 11:36 PM   #10
FSM_X

It is a message. Omega is the last letter of the greek alphabet. It is saying basically that it is indeed a djinn and that it will be the last one standing after everything is over. They like to brag.