Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 02-21-2016, 01:01 PM   #11
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Djinn is just another name for demon, some people even call them aliens or reptiles, Djinn is an Arabic name since most of them originated from that area. That's right, the Djinn shape shift into reptile looking creatures, if you look at the ancient egyptian hyrogliphics, they have paintings of the bird head like creatures with reptilian bodies - that's exactly the reptiles people talk about. The hyroglipics even have paintings of the Djinn space ships!The Djinn built the pyramids for humans to perform blood sacrifices and then the Djinn fed off the mist of the blood to physically manifest for 15 minutes and to also in return grant your wish for power etc. When some of the humans and Djinn interbred, it created a unique genetic code, making the Djinn possess the human body at birth so eg. Obama and other banking elites ( Rothschilds ), Kings, Queens, Princes etc, have been reported to shape shift into these reptilian creatures at the time of a blood sacrifice which can also be performed like cannanbalism. It is reported that they even argue for who eats which body part etc! By doing this and also raping and killing babies, the Djinn promise immortality in return but I believe it just gives them certain powers on this earth.

These people are the New World Order and illuminati, its not a conspiracy theory, its a conspiracy fact! They were founded in 1776 by Adam Weishavpt and were involved in the French revolution, these people can be linearly historically traced in factual published history books back to the Pharoahs of ancient Egpytian times, they are of their bloodline and their successors of our modern era.

I am honestly not certain why so many people call the Djinn reptiles conclusively, I think its because Google own everything ; youtube etc. and well, we never see any Djinn physical manifestations from rituals on there ( which can also be performed without a blood sacrifice ) and so they also want to lead the truth movement and give some truth but then steer them away.

I used to follow Alex Jones but I think he is the retired comedian Bill Hicks, who is also friends with Joe Rogan who I know for a fact is in the illuminati through mutual personal acquaintances. Rogan even has the evil eye and occult lightning bolts on his podcast introduction.

So, in order to have democracy, some truth must be available but not too much, its a fine balance.

Djinn can also most definitely fly through the sky, space ships or whatever name, UFO sightings are almost infinite these days, and its documented everywhere that Djinn can transport large objects like the building of the pyramids and the rocks at Stonehenge, to travelling through black holes in space to gain knowledge of the future.

Do you see what I mean now?! Whenever I speak the truth, I get abuse from everyone. ( Not saying I'm 100% right about everything but my posts are at least 90% on the mark or deserve fair investigation from honest people before a different opinion is reached which is fine ) Even you agreed with me - you knew they were reptiles, you have true knowledge from an honest outlook, but everyone else here is a Troll. I'm starting to wonder if this site has been infiltrated with some Troll propaganda or something?

You have witnessed it yourself, these people want to misguide mankind, they don't want people to know the truth, they never provide any contrary evidence or they just spin doctor information and give abuse because they are petrified of the world knowing the Truth.

These forums are one of the very few places that people can state true information about things but the Trolls are here in full force too!

If someone has discovered that Magick is real, contrary to what the government's modern science tells us, then surely they would at least look at the information for something fairly and then agree or disagree based on polite and honest reasons, instead of just giving abuse in return, that is the behavior of people whom don't want other people to know the truth.
No, it isn't, Jinn is the Arabic word, and it means "hidden from sight." Whatever is depicted in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs predates Islam, and the creation of the Djinn.

Blood Master, I've never seen a Reptilian, I'm not even sure they exist, however, I've seen the Djinn, and I know a lot about them, straight from the source as they say. I have 2 very close friends among the Djinn, and they don't have space ships, they're not aliens, and they're not demons, and quite frankly they find MagickNinja as hilarious as I do.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:09 PM   #12
Djinn and juice

And Bill Hicks is dead, not retired. You really need to get your facts straight before you start shooting shit at everyone.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:16 PM   #13
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
No, it isn't, Jinn is the Arabic word, and it means "hidden from sight." Whatever is depicted in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs predates Islam, and the creation of the Djinn.

Blood Master, I've never seen a Reptilian, I'm not even sure they exist, however, I've seen the Djinn, and I know a lot about them, straight from the source as they say. I have 2 very close friends among the Djinn, and they don't have space ships, they're not aliens, and they're not demons, and quite frankly they find MagickNinja as hilarious as I do.
Yes it is, Djinn is the arabic word ( translating as 'hidden or unseen entity' ) of the greek word for deamon ( helpful spirit ). Both words refer to the same thing.

The Moslems also believe in all of the prophets, inc Moses, Abraham, Adam etc. Therefore Egyptian times do not predate anything.

You cannot prove Bill Hicks is dead, that is your belief.

This is really poor trolling.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:31 PM   #14
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Yes it is, Djinn is the arabic word ( translating as 'hidden or unseen entity' ) of the greek word for deamon ( helpful spirit ). Both words refer to the same thing.

The Moslems also believe in all of the prophets, inc Moses, Abraham, Adam etc. Therefore Egyptian times do not predate anything.

You cannot prove Bill Hicks is dead, that is your belief.

This is really poor trolling.
Djinn is Romanized, Jinn is Arabic, and Daemon and Jinn mean completely different things. They are in no way connected.

I don't need to prove Bill Hicks is dead, it's fact, the whole world who knows about Bill hicks knows he's dead. So is Elvis, and Roald Dahl.

What does Muslim belief in prophets have to do with the Djinn. And, if I understand you right, Adam was also a prophet, and based on this along with 3 of the worlds faiths agreement on these being real people, proves that "Ancient Egyptian" culture doesn't predate Islam or Christianity? I mean, even though the pyramids are 4000 years old, and Islam is 1400 years?
Old 02-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #15
MagickNinja

Quote:
Djinn is Romanized, Jinn is Arabic, and Daemon and Jinn mean completely different things. They are in no way connected.

I don't need to prove Bill Hicks is dead, it's fact, the whole world who knows about Bill hicks knows he's dead. So is Elvis, and Roald Dahl.

What does Muslim belief in prophets have to do with the Djinn. And, if I understand you right, Adam was also a prophet, and based on this along with 3 of the worlds faiths agreement on these being real people, proves that "Ancient Egyptian" culture doesn't predate Islam or Christianity? I mean, even though the pyramids are 4000 years old, and Islam is 1400 years?

Well, that is your belief, many people believe that Djinn, Jinn, Deamon all refer to the same entity.

Once again you cannot prove Bill Hicks is dead or anyone for that matter unless you witness it, it is your belief.

I answered you statement that you believed that Egyptian times predate the Moslems' Islam, this was a false statement, as Moslems believe Adam was a Moslem and his time predates Egyptian times, thus Egyptian times do not predate Moslem's Islam. Therefore, this statement of yours was based upon incorrect facts, whether or not you chose to have a different belief.

Furthermore, most religions believe the Earth has only been around for 6-7000 years contrary to the billions that modern science states which is owned by the government whom are owned by the banking elite that possess every Capital bank on earth.

If you have a different belief, then that is your choice.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:51 PM   #16
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Well, that is your belief, many people believe that Djinn, Jinn, Deamon all refer to the same entity.

Once again you cannot prove Bill Hicks is dead, it is your belief.

I answered you statement that you believed that Egyptian times predate the Moslems' Islam, this was a false statement, as Moslems believe Adam was a Moslem. Therefore, this statement of yours was based upon incorrect facts, whether or not you chose to have a different belief.
No, it's totally legit. Egyptian culture had it's peak a good couple of thousand years before Islam showed up. And of course Muslims believe Adam was a Muslim! Just like Christians believe he was Christian, and Jews believe he was a Jew. You're grasping at straws here, MN.

How about his death certificate? Or an interview with his family after his death? Is that proof?
Old 02-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #17
MagickNinja

Quote:
No, it's totally legit. Egyptian culture had it's peak a good couple of thousand years before Islam showed up. And of course Muslims believe Adam was a Muslim! Just like Christians believe he was Christian, and Jews believe he was a Jew. You're grasping at straws here, MN.

How about his death certificate? Or an interview with his family after his death? Is that proof?
That's your own belief - Not a fact. You were the one grasping at straws to illegitimately state your belief as a fact.

No, that is people's word, a belief not a fact, you cannot prove it.

Old 02-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #18
Djinn and juice

Quote:
That's your own belief - Not a fact. You were the one grasping at straws to illegitimately state your belief as a fact.

No, that is people's word, a belief not a fact, you cannot prove it.
Well, my belief is based on fact, fact verified by numerous sources. Can you verify yours?
Old 02-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #19
MagickNinja

Quote:
Well, my belief is based on fact, fact verified by numerous sources. Can you verify yours?
My belief is also based on fact.

I do not need to prove my belief to you or else I would not believe in it, I am sorry if you do not have faith in your belief.

Old 02-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #20
Djinn and juice

Quote:
My belief is also based on fact.

I do not need to prove my belief to you or else I would not believe in it, I am sorry if you do not have faith in your belief.
As I originally stated. You don't know what you're talking about. I have complete faith in that.