Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 12-25-2015, 03:50 AM   #1
Omera

Default Qliphoth, Qabalistic duality, what does qlippoth really represent?

I own Karllson's Qaballah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic. The subject is discussed numerous times however I need a rehash on the topic. Qlippoth are clearly not 'inverse' sephiroth, and the way I seem to understand them is the empty socket of vices which the Sephiroth plug into; However this may be altogether wrong. I've been avoiding all CM except the LBRP like a plague for now, seeing that they don't offer much to my results-oriented magic and most of it sounds like astral masturbation. But due to previous bizarre experiences I correlate the qlippoth as having achieved my results before.

The other question is, living at my own house now, with no desire to leave and simply expand on my security here, do I -really- want to peer into the yawning caverns of Qlippothic work? Can I use the system in its entirety without becoming a deranged nomad, long scarred and burnt from the toils of Geburah's blaspheming separation from unity?

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:52 PM   #2
The Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
I own Karllson's Qaballah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic. The subject is discussed numerous times however I need a rehash on the topic. Qlippoth are clearly not 'inverse' sephiroth, and the way I seem to understand them is the empty socket of vices which the Sephiroth plug into; However this may be altogether wrong. I've been avoiding all CM except the LBRP like a plague for now, seeing that they don't offer much to my results-oriented magic and most of it sounds like astral masturbation. But due to previous bizarre experiences I correlate the qlippoth as having achieved my results before.

The other question is, living at my own house now, with no desire to leave and simply expand on my security here, do I -really- want to peer into the yawning caverns of Qlippothic work? Can I use the system in its entirety without becoming a deranged nomad, long scarred and burnt from the toils of Geburah's blaspheming separation from unity?
I only did a lot of Qliphotic work once in my life, and I used Kenneth Grant's Nightside of Eden as my main resource during that period.

I have mixed feelings on what the Qliphoth might actually be and if they are actually useful. I had lots of vision and experiences and it's entirely safe so long as you use usual precautions (banishing before and after for example). That said I'm not really sure how useful any of it was. I don't remember percolating results down to the physical plane.

Then again it may have unblocked some issues with the corresponding Sephiroth. I don't find people's experiences of Qliphoth always correspond well to each other, in the same way that experiences of the Sephira are often similar between different magicians. The Qliphoth is a chaotic grab bag of subconscious memories, archetypes, and other dream-like imagery. It always seems like a bottomless pit to me. Interesting, but ultimately how powerful and useful? That I'm still unsure of myself.

I had more results with Kingdom of Flames I think. Not Qliphotic, perse, but has a lot more demons for selfish goals, and parts of it have a bit of a Qliphotic feel compared to Sephirotic work, to me at least. This is more of my feeling than anything scientific though, so take it with a grain of salt.

xoxo
izabael
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 02:37 AM   #3
Omera

Kingdom of Flames is out of my reach, please do tell another equal grimoire for the work of evil spirits.

I had a dream last night, I was having sex with my black girlfriend, there was some kind of idea about Tantric qlippoth that involved focusing on the qlippothic sphere desired for conjuration,building up sexual energy without ejaculating off the bat. The shell in question was Jupiter/chesed as it is on the Tree of Daath, whose rulership is governed not by one but two demonic princes.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.

Last edited by Omera; 03-24-2016 at 06:31 PM.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:25 AM   #4
TrueLeoSnake

The issue that gets people a bit deranged with Qlipothic workings is the deep plunge into the darkest recesses as some kind of chthonic adrenaline-rush without a definitive why the need to do so i.e. a clear defined goal. Just as the Angels and Demons have anthropomorphic-archetypal sentient forms i.e. spiritual entities so does the Qlipoth. Therefore, you simply need to establish a relationship/pact with a Qlipothic denizen to guide and instruct you. I happen to have a sigil-mandala-tattva for one of the entities within that realm, AMPRODIAS - The Dark Fool, and maybe She may prove helpful for your explorations. The Sigil-Mandala-Tattva for AMPRODIAS was created using the methodology from the Goetia Girls Shaman Chaos Magick Necronomicon.

All the Best!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AMPRODIAS'S Carnival of Souls.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	60  

Last edited by TrueLeoSnake; 05-21-2016 at 02:54 AM.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 06:17 PM   #5
Magari

Oh no....

The armchair magicians have discovered photoshop

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:30 AM   #6
TrueLeoSnake

"Small minds can't comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated, and misunderstood."
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote