Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santería, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Izabael DaJinn

Default Good Love Spells?

I'm trying to put together a decent compilation of love spells. Most tend to be witchcraft type spells.

Please post any love spells you have used or invented.

Here's just some I found online:

To Make Yourself More Desirable

This is a simple and easy Love Spell that takes no time at all. You do not need a lot of ingredients and they will not be hard to hunt down. This spell will make you much more desirable to the opposite sex and is sure to raise your confidence.
Materials:
1 pink candle
1 bottle of 100% Virgin Olive oil
Something to light the candle
Process:
Take the candle and place it on a table or your altar. Now take the olive oil and rub on to the candle starting in the middle and going up, then starting in the middle going down. While purifying the candle with the oil, you want to recharge the candle with love and desire, so visualize love and channel all your emotion into the candle. After the oil is finished, take a knife and carve what it is you want into the candle.
EXAMPLE: I Wish For "Jane Doe" to love me

After finished writing in the candle, simply light it and concentrate on love and throw as much emotion (love) into the flame of the candle as possible, you may even want to add words if you wish. Sit and do this until the candle has burnt out. Make sure you are comfortable and won't be bothered. The more you feel sexy, the more this spell will work for you! Once the candle has burned out, the spell is finished.

Broken Mirror Spell

Here’s another easy one, though you have to prick your finger. Catch you intended’s image in a mirror. Then smash the mirror. Take a sharp shard, sterilize it and prick you finger letting a drop or two of your blood stain the shards. Now take all the broken pieces bury them in earth (flowerpot) and place the pot on a west facing windowsill. Every Friday sprinkle the earth with a tea brewed of spikenard (Jatamansi) and rainwater while singing your intended’s name.

Spell To Make A Man Desire Only You

Only for women.

This is a Creole spell. It’s very easy and pleasurable and very powerful. However, it requires a lock of hair or fingernail cuttings from your intended. The original spell specifies pubic hair but I don’t see how you’re going to get that unless you are already intimate with the person. Essentially, any part of the person will do. Yes, this is Vodou.

Get (the original spell says make) a red candle in the shape and size of his penis. Again, I don’t know how you’re going to do that unless you already know the man. Perhaps the spell is meant to keep a man or make him come back but it doesn’t say that.

On the first night of the full moon melt the wax you are to include the “part of him” you acquired. Say over the melted way:

“Ayizan, you I summon I honor
your daughter (your name) waits on you now.
Bless me in my need.

After you feel the presence of Ayizan, say the following:

“Erzuli, I call to you this night
Erzuli, bless this fire bright
Erzuli, within this wax imprison
Erzuli, until his soul be risen
Erzuli until it burn for (your name)”

Now add the lock of hair or whatever. And say:

“(man’s full name) Erzuli hear me (three time)”

As you add the male ingredient sing the man’s name stirring the wax.

When the wax is cool enough to handle, solid but malleable, start to mold the wax into the desired shape. When you are done say these words:

“Erzuli, I thank ‘ee.
Ayizan, I thank ‘ee
Stay if you will, go if you must
but leave your daughter filled with lust.”

Once the candle has hardened use it in your personal gratification while fanaticizing of only him who you seek. Only do this the first night of the full moon that you make the candle and as the moon waxes. Always prepare yourself by bathing carefully and adding scent to the room (incense?). And one more slightly ambiguous task. It’s not clear when but I think before you begin the summoning session you are to . . . taste your honey, or insult Erzuli.”

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
nytek

Will I get some amount of a royalty percentage if in practice you use a ritual I give you in terms of your other site you have? heh Just kidding...

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
Will I get some amount of a royalty percentage if in practice you use a ritual I give you in terms of your other site you have? heh Just kidding...
Funny, except this is the month I have to cough up $200 for these forums, so maybe I'll do just that and take it out of your royalties ;-)

(On a serious note, I don't use witchcraft spells. My love spells are long, involved Qabalistic things. I just want to keep some fun love spells around for others to perform.)

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
Funny, except this is the month I have to cough up $200 for these forums, so maybe I'll do just that and take it out of your royalties ;-)
Very well. You drive'um hard bargain, Iza. I now see the problem entirely. Therefore, I request an increase in all future royalties above and beyond the point where doing so would significantly outweigh the costs to myself of said site and it's upkeep in terms of potential profit. I only guess that might mean more sales though, to which, "more sales" is good! ($200 though? Wow. Who knew...? That's much steeper than I'd expected it'd be to remain dedicated to this forum like you are. )

Quote:
(On a serious note, I don't use witchcraft spells. My love spells are long, involved Qabalistic things. I just want to keep some fun love spells around for others to perform.)
I see. I haven't done anything for love spells that worked ... but I'd tried only one and it was a few years before getting into ceremonial magick to boot. I have no idea what would happen today, and haven't put much thought into it.

What I understand though is that some people are complete naturals. Others, (this is me), find they naturally create incredible love and connection at will or close to it, and want to work at the skill of lust creation. Others naturally can create lust and desire, but have trouble making it stick or grow so to speak. Most people can intentionally provoke neither. So I guess not everyone is going to be into just "love spells", or the other or even both types of spells. What I've said in mind, then the little I've done here was focused on lust spells.

So, continuing on a serious note, later, I'll filter and distill some psychic rapport and seduction I actually just re-verified for the third or fourth time last week on the muni-train out of sheer boredom, and one or two other more tried and tested techniques. The origin of most of it as far as I know is found in about two or three different sources.

What I'll come to reference mostly wasn't a love spell and it wasn't a full working--I did a variation on what girls have done to guys since forever--for my own pleasure I turned a girl on that I had no intention of truly seducing and let her go her own way. It definitely isn't a love spell, but it involves energy and it is certainly lust and comfort provoking AND instant ... which I mention because that means proximity counts as the effect desired is immediate.

The target in question for my muni-experiment was blonde, about 22-23, scoop nose, well put together; "cute". Proof I'd pierced the subjects mind and was stimulating her directly, to me, was the frequent glances and then on her leaving the train I heard the surprised, "Did you see that chick blushing? yada ya.", from the guys a seat over and next to me. They thought they were being checked out hardcore (by a blushing girl though none even asked her for the time), but were seated between the girl and myself nearly. Meanwhile I tried hard not to laugh out loud like I always want to do whenever the world responds to my will near instantly while engaged in some unfamiliar task of manifestation.

However I have to add in that the technique can be built up as the subconscious is always learning and re-learning how to treat the people interacted with. That means if done often enough, his or her subconscious could theoretically adjust, making it a "love spell" to those who understand karma. You would then need to understand how friendship and relationship processes can form and the dynamics of them (ie. not dancing on your date's feet, metaphorically, and interfering with his or her own processes for getting to know you ... which most people don't realize is mostly done at home, later, while reflecting on time spent or fantasizing about future events rather than while they are physically with you.) So again this is something which is best capitalized on sooner than later.

These techniques DO involve reaching into another's life and enmeshing yourself with someone's aura to work upon it, and it DOES provide powerful immediate results which experiments have proven are the bombardment of the awareness with sexual images, sexual response, and other things that pretty much can't seem to be blocked out, or so I've heard from my wife directly via blinded study and by what I only thought at the time of doing them had been clandestine experiments. But in action, this technique doesn't seem too subtle. My wife had even laughed in recognition while I told her about the train incident.

Though similar in concept like so many reversals of beneficial spells are simple to pull off, then these certain techniques are still not "psychic-rape" and so I honestly feel that everyone can feel alright about using it to level the playing field (or to downright excavate it). Get me? Just consider that you aren't going to turn somebody on that's naturally and completely repulsed by you -- you'd probably only succeed making them comfortable with this technique. However, malicious misuse aside, what I have to say can readily be used on someone just before asking them for something in order to lubricate the situation, no pun intended.

The only "drawback" at all is how a person just can't become turned on or their lust for the result wrecks the entire process, but things like lust of result aren't new here. If you can escape that fate then this collective "tool" is SCARY powerful.

Probably tonight as well I'll also throw in the one Love-rite to program yourself to attract and become more aware of what you need to find a soul-friend (note to the unwary: I don't believe in soul-"mates", but rather in the Celt's "soul-friends", instead.)

It is not for attracting specific people you already want. You should not visualize someone you already know.

It took me some minor repetition and six months before my life got in order for a major change to successfully occur that triggered in itself a massive chain reaction which brought my now wife and I together.

You all reading this now, you can be sure the material works and that I've tested it personally. Whenever I do put out this book I intend to, then this is work I feel to be definitely be worth including within it, so very powerful and direct is it's effect.

More later... I only hope more people are walking around using their mind in ways like this.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-08-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
nytek

I've thought about what I'd do for a love spell for someone I already knew but not for long. I would take a cue from A.O. Spare. As I said before, the mind seems to always be sorting people closer or farther despite outward pretenses. I won't get into it, but that plus the other fact that most seduction occurs while the person is away from you, I would give them a small item I'd turn into a physical anchor via NLP like a teddy bear key chain or something cheap but cute sold by where you checkout in stores. Make it something they'd see often, also putting a charged sigil into it and maybe associated things of that nature. Make sense?

The stuff I'll mention tonight will cover the "while you're with them". and the gift idea I mentioned would enhance or amplify the result reaped while you're not around any longer. I note especially that I'm male posting this in regards to females so a cute knick-knack might not work for a guy, and one thing a girl likes another might think is stupid anyway. Improvise accordingly.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-08-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
Barrackubus

Cool love spell.....

For that equal and opposite affect, try tantra or sex magick that would be the complete opposite of the type of person you would affectionately foster those love feelings for, and obviously at the point of orgasm put your intent out there, all the while and along the way, clump graveyard dirt and drop it in your cauldron, bless with holy water or something peaceful like sage. Burn two red, one white, one black and a blue candle. While in the presence of an energy type someone you know may contain the qualities of your desired intent or type of person. I have done this particular work and it did bring about significant results....

It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole law..
Barrackubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
wartyg96

*Needs one of these, will make one now and post it up

Just a note to anyone who attempts a Love Ritual. Just because Magic drew someone too you, it doesn't make them perfect for you, and certainly not your "Soul Mate"... Whilst I don't really follow the idea of a soul mate (IE: Don't give a damn about it. Is a nice idea, but not really something I see likely as existing) I do generally think there is a person who is....erm...Right for you? or at least, people who are suitable XD

I had a talisman bring someone to me, at first things were PERFECT. Literally, the few issues weren't anyones fault, no bull shit. Then it got a little bit...erm, strained? on my end...which doesn't normally happen XD (I'm normally the one who makes them strained, wasn't her fault. Just the situation wasn't ideal) If your looking for "True Love" or whatever, then remember that just cause you met through magic, doesn't mean they're perfect for you etc...

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!
Great, is the Goddesses Kebetchet

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice
Eternally, thou art Sekhmet!

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
elbibcinatas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
I'm trying to put together a decent compilation of love spells. Most tend to be witchcraft type spells.

Materials:
1 pink candle
well, I would start with making a candle. you have to use at least 3 different materials that contain genes of the person you are going to cast spell on... ideal combination of materials that can be acquired easy: hair, skin, nails.
skin? ... yes, get the brush - there will be parts of old skin..

if a person can't get these 3 parts - he or she isn't serious about the spell...

and I am not even talking about tears :/

anyway, good luck

Society 8 | UK. Nothing new - nothing to deform. http://satanic-bible.com
elbibcinatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
myst moonlight

Personaly I think its wrong to cast a spell to make someone like you. You should instead cast spells to draw love in your direction

By night he’s the wild wind’s rider,
The Horn’d One, the Lord of the shades,
By day he’s the King of the Woodlands,
The dweller in green forest glades.

She is youthful or old as she pleases,
She sails the torn clouds in her barque,
The bright silver lady of midnight,
The crone who weaves spells in the dark.
myst moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote