Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 07-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
ceewayne

From CNN
URL

(CNN) -- A family in Saudi Arabia has taken a genie to court, alleging theft and harassment, according to local media.

The lawsuit filed in Shariah court accuses the genie of leaving them threatening voicemails, stealing their cell phones and hurling rocks at them when they leave their house at night, said Al-Watan newspaper.

An investigation was under way, local court officials said.

"We have to verify the truthfulness of this case despite the difficulty of doing so," Sheikh Amr Al Salmi, the head of the court, told Al-Watan. "What makes this case and complaint more interesting is that it wasn't filed by just one person. Every member of the family is part of this case."

The family, which has lived in the same house near the holy city of Medina for 15 years, said it became aware of the spirit in the past two years.

"We began hearing strange noises," the head of the family, who requested anonymity, told Al-Watan. "In the beginning, we didn't take it seriously, but after that, stranger things started happening and the children got really scared when the genie began throwing stones."

A local charity has moved the family to a temporary residence while a court investigates, the newspaper said.

In Islamic cultures, a belief in genies, or jinns, is common.

Genies not only appear in pre-Islamic fiction such as "Arabian Nights," but are also mentioned in the Quran.

Many Saudis believe invisible genies live among them and are capable of demonic possession and revenge.

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

That's...kick ass!!

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 AM   #3
ceewayne

It was like, I saw it and like my hands knew the task, open a new tab, pull up forums and paste article. I am glad you liked it.

Chris

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #4
Necromancer

Send a message via Skype™ to Necromancer

Default ...

wow xD....thats...idk?

"I Think Therefore I Am"
René Descartes
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
Job

Default Trivia

The cult of bouya aOmar

located deep in the atlas mountains is the sanctuary of bouya² aOmar, a small comunity that deals in magic.

For what is at first look a forgotten village in a third world country in a province with no prospects nor attractions, business is good. Unlike SsAda²² B,A, is a theme park offering services ranging from banishings bindings... but mostly know for it's catacombs.

Considered by some as a medieval asylum, this where families drop their social pariahs. believed to be possesed, most of these unlucky bastards are chained and left at mercy of the " priests " for a small fee. many exceptional individual will never see the light of day again until believed to be cured or dead. On the other hand, the black market is blooming with artefact that are normally hard to find if it wasnt for the large surplus of second class humans.

but whats noteworthy and relevent to this thread is B.A. jinns and demons courtroom. Held for centuriesin the name of bouya aOmar ( the original magister ), this is where human Jinn conflicts are resolved; the court members are mirrored by their jinn counterparts and representatives, except for attendence that doesnt exceed a dozen or two.

² : "our father" in the local dialect
²² : ( singular: sayed, sir, the equivalent of a christian saint ) an open moseleum where incense, offerings and sacrifice mostly farm animals with specifcs ( dont worry no humans, it hasnt been done for ages, unless in a tresor hunt using zohri toddlers
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
Anubis

How can you make a djinni show up for court, pay fines or even be bothered to care about legal dispute?

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote