Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
CheesePoodles

Default Lerajie Question :)

So I was talking to this person who apparently had experience with Lerajie, and he mentioned using blood to anoint a candle when I'm attempting to evoke her... Is this true? I have had like zero luck finding information on her. So any help is great

For the Skeptic, no proof is possible
For the believer, no proof is necessary
CheesePoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
CheesePoodles

Oh not referring to Believer on this website, another person on another website.

For the Skeptic, no proof is possible
For the believer, no proof is necessary
CheesePoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
believer

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serp...6/DEMONVI.html
scroll down to lerajie

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #4
Quakestars

Send a message via Skype™ to Quakestars

Default Surprise with Leraje..you win!

I booby trapped the answering service on my phone by putting some Goetial names dealing with horrible fates on the line. Leraje among them. Well instead of getting beaten up or devoured by savage dogs callers kept winning big on Poker Machines.

While this cannot be guaranteed to make you best gambler in the world, the fact is Leraje appears to harmonize with this sort of activity.

If you put a lot of adverse Goetia into a bunch you can totally break the bank. It took observation to find out that people who won thus had a very strange pattern of luck, Leraje is a rowdie and put him with Glasya Labolas and Halphas and you have to weather the storm you create.

To get a bit more peacefully you can better resort to Vine, Pruflas, or Shax. Getting stuff via Leraje is taking it off somebody and making a loser.
Quakestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
believer

how did you do multiples? ive only ever gotten negative results when working with even just 2 spirits at the same time

Liceat videre tenebras, ut luce perfusa
believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:18 AM   #6
Quakestars

Send a message via Skype™ to Quakestars

Cool Puzzle...dog likes cheese?

We had a poodle that tried to service the cat, was able to get up on his hind legs, could do very rude things to impress boys, but I do not recall a preference for cheese. This has me guessing.
Quakestars is offline   Reply With Quote