Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 03-07-2015, 04:58 PM   #1
arundios

Default Help me get the love of my life back

Hello,

A couple of months ago I and my girlfriend split and since then I am finding it quite difficult to live without her. We both are in our late twenties. She was my life. We spent months discussing marriage and family plans and I was so much into her that I would feel alive every time I was with her or she talked to me. She always claimed she loved me a lot, and so did I. Then one day out of the blue she stopped talking to me or taking my phone calls; the next day after much pressure from me she told me via a sms that she found a new boyfriend. I begged her a lot but she is so stubborn that she refuses to have any further relationship with me. We have had our share of fights but which couple doesn't? Our last fight was pretty big but I had never expected things to come to this. Now she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore; she doesn't pick the phone any longer. She says she doesn't want to keep any contact with me.

My days and nights are spent in crying profusely or contemplating suicide. I have lost weight considerably as well. I don't find any other woman appealing enough to start a relationship with her. I have recently lost my job and am looking for a new job now. I have done everything, from praying to offering pujas in temples but nothing seems to have any effect. As a last resort, I have decided to have a look at magic (black magic, white magic, folk magic, voodoo, doesn't matter to me really) because some people say it works wonders. I encountered some people who offered to do it for me in exchange of anything from 15k to 20k for the job.

If any of you are capable enough to bring her back into my life, I would be forever grateful. Please don't ask me for anything big as you can see I am not in a very sound financial position, but I would certainly pray for you and your family to my Lord. Thanks.

PM me please if you are serious about helping me. I would send you whatever info you need.
arundios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:49 AM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by arundios View Post
Hello,

A couple of months ago I and my girlfriend split and since then I am finding it quite difficult to live without her. We both are in our late twenties. She was my life. We spent months discussing marriage and family plans and I was so much into her that I would feel alive every time I was with her or she talked to me. She always claimed she loved me a lot, and so did I. Then one day out of the blue she stopped talking to me or taking my phone calls; the next day after much pressure from me she told me via a sms that she found a new boyfriend. I begged her a lot but she is so stubborn that she refuses to have any further relationship with me. We have had our share of fights but which couple doesn't? Our last fight was pretty big but I had never expected things to come to this. Now she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore; she doesn't pick the phone any longer. She says she doesn't want to keep any contact with me.

My days and nights are spent in crying profusely or contemplating suicide. I have lost weight considerably as well. I don't find any other woman appealing enough to start a relationship with her. I have recently lost my job and am looking for a new job now. I have done everything, from praying to offering pujas in temples but nothing seems to have any effect. As a last resort, I have decided to have a look at magic (black magic, white magic, folk magic, voodoo, doesn't matter to me really) because some people say it works wonders. I encountered some people who offered to do it for me in exchange of anything from 15k to 20k for the job.

If any of you are capable enough to bring her back into my life, I would be forever grateful. Please don't ask me for anything big as you can see I am not in a very sound financial position, but I would certainly pray for you and your family to my Lord. Thanks.

PM me please if you are serious about helping me. I would send you whatever info you need.
Hi,

I am going to tell you the honest truth of what I would do in your situation.

This is just what I believe and how I live my life. You don't have to listen to me as everyone has the right to live how they chose. Neither will I be offended if you don't agree with me as I respect your own free will.

I believe that you can only really love someone once, I believe that your other half could be on the other side of the world at such and such time when your two paths cross. I believe that love does not come from anywhere other than an invdividual's destiny or God if you believe so. When it is not the right person, you can do everything right but you break up, and when it is the right person, you can do everything wrong but end up together forever.

This is destiny in my opinion.

Now, I am not saying for you not do a love spell in any way because it might be an event that is destined for you but I want you to think about what I have explained.

Love is always mutual, in my opinion it is impossible for one person to love the other without the other doing so back.

How does this sound to you?

Remember, in my opinion, a person that you truly loved could never make you feel like committing suicide.

All the best.

( The third link at the top of the page is for the 'Magick spells' if you feel that you want to find out about things through that path, only you know what is right for you ).

I think because you have also lost your job it doesn't help, if you were a millionaire, you would feel as if the whole world was at your feet, but how do you know that it already isn't?

Money is here today, gone tomorrow, destiny and what you do, remains forever. You might already be a lot richer than you think.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-08-2015 at 03:11 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:31 PM   #3
arundios

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Hi,

I am going to tell you the honest truth of what I would do in your situation.

This is just what I believe and how I live my life. You don't have to listen to me as everyone has the right to live how they chose. Neither will I be offended if you don't agree with me as I respect your own free will.

I believe that you can only really love someone once, I believe that your other half could be on the other side of the world at such and such time when your two paths cross. I believe that love does not come from anywhere other than an invdividual's destiny or God if you believe so. When it is not the right person, you can do everything right but you break up, and when it is the right person, you can do everything wrong but end up together forever.

This is destiny in my opinion.

Now, I am not saying for you not do a love spell in any way because it might be an event that is destined for you but I want you to think about what I have explained.

Love is always mutual, in my opinion it is impossible for one person to love the other without the other doing so back.

How does this sound to you?

Remember, in my opinion, a person that you truly loved could never make you feel like committing suicide.

All the best.

( The third link at the top of the page is for the 'Magick spells' if you feel that you want to find out about things through that path, only you know what is right for you ).

I think because you have also lost your job it doesn't help, if you were a millionaire, you would feel as if the whole world was at your feet, but how do you know that it already isn't?

Money is here today, gone tomorrow, destiny and what you do, remains forever. You might already be a lot richer than you think.
Ironically, I am a big believer in destiny, and I had thanked my luck when I found someone like her, because I don't know anyone like her (not even today). She is so perfect for me that I would often tell her that we are destined to be together. Just turns out I was a fool.

Oh, and yesterday an old spell caster from Africa I contacted told me that we are indeed destined to be together (from some horoscope reading he did, I don't know exactly what 'reading' he did but he asked for my and her DOB and location of residence), but said that his spell service (to bring us back together) would cost 500 USD (that is about the same amount as my quarterly salary from my old job lol). I declined because I cannot afford it. Hypothetically speaking if he had asked for my blood it were easier for me to give it to him but money I don't have, not that much. If money were not a factor I would have invested in him too (whether he is fake or real; he was recommended to me by someone else on another forum though) because Lord knows how badly I want her in my life and how empty and depressed I feel because I cannot talk to her anymore or hear her voice
Old 03-08-2015, 09:13 PM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
Ironically, I am a big believer in destiny, and I had thanked my luck when I found someone like her, because I don't know anyone like her (not even today). She is so perfect for me that I would often tell her that we are destined to be together. Just turns out I was a fool.

Oh, and yesterday an old spell caster from Africa I contacted told me that we are indeed destined to be together (from some horoscope reading he did, I don't know exactly what 'reading' he did but he asked for my and her DOB and location of residence), but said that his spell service (to bring us back together) would cost 500 USD (that is about the same amount as my quarterly salary from my old job lol). I declined because I cannot afford it. Hypothetically speaking if he had asked for my blood it were easier for me to give it to him but money I don't have, not that much. If money were not a factor I would have invested in him too (whether he is fake or real; he was recommended to me by someone else on another forum though) because Lord knows how badly I want her in my life and how empty and depressed I feel because I cannot talk to her anymore or hear her voice
I think Izabael's spells are good and I think she has one for this, but no one can tell you if you are meant to be, except you.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:47 AM   #5
arundios

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I think Izabael's spells are good and I think she has one for this, but no one can tell you if you are meant to be, except you.
Is he/she a member of this forum?
Old 03-10-2015, 11:20 PM   #6
MagickNinja

Quote:
Is he/she a member of this forum?

She owns this forum! Just click on the above link of this forum, 3rd along ; 'Magick spells'
Old 03-17-2015, 08:59 PM   #7
vihtortakeda

My advice for you = Amon, Zepar and Saleos. They really bring you back wisely who you love. you just have to pay attention to the details and understand their guidance. =)

Specially Amon, he is FANTASTIC for any matter related to bring someone and calm it's heart on your benefit.

Good Luck =]
vihtortakeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:59 AM   #8
arundios

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihtortakeda View Post
My advice for you = Amon, Zepar and Saleos.
What are these? Names of spells or magicians?
Old 05-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #9
catmackenna

All three are Goetic spirits.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
catmackenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #10
arundios

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihtortakeda View Post
My advice for you = Amon, Zepar and Saleos. They really bring you back wisely who you love. you just have to pay attention to the details and understand their guidance. =)

Specially Amon, he is FANTASTIC for any matter related to bring someone and calm it's heart on your benefit.

Good Luck =]
I guess I need to find a conjurer which might be the easiest part of the puzzle. But does anyone have any experience working with these spirits? I have heard that one needs to bond well with the spirits and give them offerings before they would work for you. I know nothing of either bonding or offering; heck, never talked to a spirit in my life. Do they speak complicated languages? I wonder if they look gentle or fearsome; I am a timid person by nature and if Amon is a 'demon' as wikipedia says then...