Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:58 PM   #1
Spida

Default My Extended Tree Of Life Ceremony

Greetings Fools! Ha Ha,

Okay, here is a synopsis of what I am involved in at the current time:

2-24 hours prior to Ritual: Sometimes fast for 24 hours, usually do a weight training workout with moderate weight and high reps.

Approx 1 1/2 hours prior to Ritual: Prepare and ingest Elixir/Shamanic substance.

Boot up home audio system. This is one kick ass system! A lot of Occulty stuff, metal, oldies, and rock and roll.

Change into Ritual Attire, right now consisting of yellow gold pants, and yellow gold shirt, solid color. No shoes, but wear white socks.

Do what I'm doing now.

Commencement:
Activate the Screens, since I am doing a Ritual of Tiphareth in Beriah(transitioned recently from Atziluth). I have real Sun feeds, plus static screens of the Kingdom Colors.

Preliminary Conjuration: Fire up the Burner, Passion Catalyst begins to take hold during this time usually, although I can feel it now a bit!

Primary Conjuration: Fire up the Ritual Candle which is yellow gold at the moment.

I have Ritual specific and global symbolism.

During the three Ritual segments, I listen to music and vibrate/sing words of power, meditate on the video feeds sometimes, talk to the Gods heh. Ra!

Magickal, Mystical, Fractical!

Cheers Friends,
Good to be here!
Peace!
Spida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
Spida

Default Trying to settle in here...

So the first thing i'm gonna do is activate the screens, as stated these are real Sun feeds(Ra(Re), Egyptian Sun God!) Let the Elixir do it's synergistic thing.

I have a display in my Ritual space so I can converse with the Screens! Or Vibrate Words of Power at them If I wish!

Tail end of Commencement!

Cheers!
Old 02-17-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
Spida

Default Fire Up The Preliminary!

I just observed some new Ritual Phenomena, my Scalp was tingling and itching so much. It felt so good to run a stiff brush through my hair! To the point of ecstasy almost.

Anyways, I'm gonna fire up the preliminary. I got a new Oil Burner. I'm out of Oli. So this time I'm gonna use Dittany of Crete which is a bit lower in the MP, but I like it!

Old 02-17-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
Spida

Default Fire up the Primary!

Well, the Primary is supposed to be the apex of the crescendo, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Have been scaling back on the Elixir dosage a bit lately, so i'll just fire up the primary and roll on out! Or not!

Cheers!

Bozz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle!
Old 02-20-2017, 11:02 PM   #5
Spida

Default Tiphareth in Beriah

Well, I was hoping to complete my last piece of symbolism for this Ritual,
But since <Profanity here> Girlfriend used all the printer Ink, I guess it will be another time. <More profanity> .

Anyways. The last thing I needed was a nice little piece of Symbolism, that simply has the Qabalistic World of Beriah printed in Black Hebrew Font! To be placed above the Archangelic Name Raphael. Both on the wall in back of the Ritual Candle.

Ah well, I have half of it. just vent! Fuck!
Okay Done!

Light up the Screens and bring forth the Image of Ra!

Cheers
Old 02-20-2017, 11:27 PM   #6
Spida

Default Okay...

Spida(My Black Cat), out here in Cyberspace. So, in a Nutshell. We are working on something that is Shamanistic in nature. Altering consciousness, with rippling effects propagating outward into the Macrocosm. Whilst observing the physical manifestations sporadically.

Time to pick a fragrance and fire up the Prelim!

(Dark Tranquility - Focus Shift)

Cheers

Last edited by Spida; 02-21-2017 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:58 PM   #7
Spida

Conversing with the Sun(RA); Raphael, Shamanistic Ritual of Tiphareth in Beriah.

Last edited by Spida; 02-21-2017 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Dark Tranquility - These are the wonders at your feet
Old 02-21-2017, 12:25 AM   #8
Spida

Default The apex of the crescendo

I'm listening to Forever Autumn by The Moody Blues, I'm gonna redo it. And use this song to fire up the Primary because I Love it, and it's peak time! Frequencies are propagating! This Massat by Ajattara is also good!
Old 06-12-2017, 10:46 PM   #9
Abraxas

seems like hell of a ride .

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote