Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 01-15-2016, 08:35 PM   #1
Lunar01

Default Astral Projection

I have always been intrigued by the phenomenon of Astral Projection since I learned about it a few years ago. I really wanted to try it that for a long time now I've been meditating every once in a while in order to feel more balanced and connected to my deeper self.

However, I could never achieve Astral Projection, and my friends who claim they did many times were using drugs. It only happened to me once in late December when my roommates went away for Christmas break and I was the only person in the house. I remember sleeping around 9 PM and waking up around 2 AM, then as I was trying to go back to sleep (which lasted about an hour) BOOM all this noise comes and suddenly the roof above me opens up and I could see the stars and the colors of the night sky. Alas, I didn't travel because the experience was extremely terrifying.

Ever since that night, I've been wanting to get there. Now two years have passed and no success. But I'm sure many people here have gone to that epic place. I would love to hear some of your experiences and what you think I should do to get there.
Lunar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:40 AM   #2
TrueLeoSnake

The Robert Monroe Institute (dedicated to studying and teaching Astral Projection and Out of Body Experience aka OOBE's) estimate that 25% of the human race are natural-astral projectors. Those lucky ones have most likely been experiencing Astral Projections (AP's) from a very early age. Also for such persons using almost any technique that's find online i.e. guided meditation, rope trick, visualization, etc. those persons will most likely experience an AP. In fact natural astral projectors can even experience involuntary AP's like during running or even having sex.

Now the majority of the human race i.e. 75% of human beings aren't natural projectors. The majority of the human race has to develop the ability to astral project with a structured training exercises that develops the awareness to access that state of consciousness. What that previous statement means is astral projection is actually "consciousness transference" into more sublime states like the astral plane. In fact the same spiritual ability that allows one to astral project is also the same principle at work during Lucid Dreaming.

Again for natural-astral projectors almost any technique such as guided meditation will work to trigger the ability. The rest of us need more proven techniques to refine/unlock that ability. There's two videos that I know will be very beneficial for the 75% of us not natural-astral projectors.

The first one is "Everyone can Astral Project" by Dero7 now UNITETHECOLLECTIVE which was orginally posted on Youtube. This technique is straightforward and all one need is a candle flame to work the technique. Dero7 doesn't explain it in the video but his technique actually activates the Pineal Gland aka the Third Eye! https://vimeo.com/115770827

The second is "The Phase - Shattering the Illusion of Reality" by Michael Raduga https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGwbBRj4Fc8

Raduga even has a pdf version of the Phase available online which can be downloaded
for free. Everything to work the technique is stated within the video but I know some will still like to read the pdf book. http://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

Good Luck!!!!!

P.S. The videos techniques above will of course still work for those lucky enough to be natural-astral projectors!

Last edited by TrueLeoSnake; 05-20-2016 at 04:12 AM.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
VKJehannum

The word of power "Torzodu" is useful for eliminating any internal barriers to astral projection. The rune known as Raidho is also useful for inducing AP.

Essays on Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, Meditation, and more.
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/
VKJehannum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #4
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKJehannum View Post
The word of power "Torzodu" is useful for eliminating any internal barriers to astral projection.
Hm. This makes sense: TORZODU is Angelical for 'Arise'.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote