Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 12-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
voodoospell

Default Love Spell

Lot of people believe on voodoo and love spell, and on black magic.

How much these magic are effective i don't believe on it is real or just a friction of people?
voodoospell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
wartyg

Real, but immoral....Lust spell if you use a spell on em, cause if ya use a love spell you obviously don't love em...
wartyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
thenextstep

love and lust are words that really symbolize and hide very complex interactions.

we think of lust as a form of avarice, which does not mean it is bad.

love can have so many meanings

there are so many types of relationships people can have: mentoring, mutual exchange, temporary escape, accident

love is rarely just love. we need to try to narrow it down. a person might actually be putting themselves down and short-changing themselves when they say want the love of a person. They may have been duped or enchanted in some way by the other person, so they may be enslaving themselves to the other.

Last edited by thenextstep; 05-01-2012 at 10:18 AM.
thenextstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
wartyg96

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextstep View Post
love and lust are words that really symbolize and hide very complex interactions.

we think of lust as a form of avarice, which does not mean it is bad.

love can have so many meanings

there are so many types of relationships people can have: mentoring, mutual exchange, temporary escape, accident

love is rarely just love. we need to try to narrow it down. a person might actually be putting themselves down and short-changing themselves when they say want the love of a person. They may have been duped or enchanted in some way by the other person, so they may be enslaving themselves to the other.
Lol, I wrote that in my stupid stage under a false teacher...

Since then I feel that forcing love is still immorale, increasing ones chances however...
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
thenextstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartyg96 View Post
Since then I feel that forcing love is still immorale, increasing ones chances however...
forcing anything is the wrong way to go because it is impractical and inflicts suffering. Eventually the true desire of the forced person will prevail.

But forcing people is the prevalent mode of interaction in the material world, a strong indication that demons run the material world.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #6
nytek

Quote:
forcing anything is the wrong way to go because it is impractical and inflicts suffering. Eventually the true desire of the forced person will prevail.

But forcing people is the prevalent mode of interaction in the material world, a strong indication that demons run the material world.
Manipulation is an inescapable part of life. People often automatically assume that manipulation always hurts people. Not true. For example, our dependency on advertising aside, you have women who wear make-up primarily to effect the way they are treated by others; to manipulate your behavior into being nicer, and to show the other females their peacock feathers, sorta, just to frame the idea roughly but concisely in a clearly competitive way. But when a woman manipulates me into thinking sexy thoughts about her, I really don't take moral offense to being "tricked". I dunno about you. So what makes glamours and love spells so "evil"?

It's true you also have women who wear make up to hide their insecurities as a mask hides one's face. That's really only in the case of the more unstable types which don't directly apply and are more rare. Exceptions don't make or break a rule however.

There is still a big difference between drugging a person to remove their free will and charming them. Putting out rose petals, sweet smells, candles, dimming the lights... You are creating a romantic atmosphere conducive to your intent and fulfilling your goal. The act and effect is morally neutral in and of itself. Whether you manipulate her and use her sexually, or whether you manipulate her into having her dreams fulfilled thereby is on you.

Think about it. We have opposable thumbs for a reason; to manipulate. In and of itself, it isn't evil, like many examples I can make from cars to literal weapons. If you are against the use of seduction then clearly you are into "getting lucky" and don't understand that attraction is a process, and I have found that idea to be less than satisfactory for myself. You do have control over life, including a good measure of control over how people interact with you. When you approach a woman, ONE OF YOU is going to set the frame or tone for your interaction. You can hope to get lucky or "manipulate". And either you hope She doesn't view you through the frame that you're an annoyance to be rid of while you play the part, or you frame the interaction as an opportunity for her (think, results of a glamour) for so much good, and she is then open to taking interest.

Nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 05-06-2012 at 07:59 PM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
wartyg96

You just changed my opinion... :P

Wait! have you!?!?

I dunno...ah well will give myself a headache later when I meditate on it.

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!
Great, is the Goddesses Kebetchet

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice
Eternally, thou art Sekhmet!

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
thenextstep

There is a difference between force, as I was using the term, and manipulation.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
nytek

Quote:
There is a difference between force, as I was using the term, and manipulation.
You are technically right. The relevant difference - to reiterate - is that "force" (as you were using the term) is impossible, while manipulation is conversely a part of life. I defy you to show me one example of another being forced to love someone; a real, credible example.

A person may be able to force someone to have sex, but you cannot force someone to engage in the process of falling in love quite as much as you can certainly influence their mind towards moving in that direction - despite appearances. I know as I have practiced quite a bit of manipulation magic, Paimon is also one of my familiars, and this site reflects some of my past work. You cannot remove free will. You can most definitely influence the thoughts and emotions of others from the inside out. How the target responds to this - or not - depends on various factors. You're welcome to disagree with my experiences and thus consider me wrong.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 05-08-2012 at 08:35 PM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
N.I.L.

Nytek. I like how you think. You might possibly be a wise person. Keep up the good work. I respect everything you said and agree. You have a well built rudiment foundation. And you house sits greatly on it. I'm glad to see that some people in the world, whom, are able to think for themselves, rather than that of a sheep, being led to the slaughter house! I would like to talk on a personal level with you. So if your up too it then email me at b.d42003@hotmail.com

"He who knows others is wise; He who knows himself is enlightened."
N.I.L. is offline   Reply With Quote