Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
nytek

Default Psychic Rapport and Seduction

Basically, on the way home from somewhere I'd seen some cute girl, and I was bored and had been previously vampirizing some of the other passengers to pass the time. That in mind, then I'm fairly adept by now at gaining psychic rapport with most people at a distance, even from miles away, but here it was happening only from across the room ... distance doesn't really play a factor in this particular art.

I say to myself with enthusiasm reminiscent of my dabbling days, more or less, "Why don't I just reach into someone else's life right now, and see if I can't do what I did to my wife at work ... except right now in real time before me." There's a cute girl who hasn't noticed me and I figure I'll start there to see if I can make her to do so using only magick.

Now ... basically you need to understand that there is a form of terrestrial magick involving techniques which cause one to enmesh their aura with that of another to thereby cause them to receive impressions or suggestions after that (eg. then telepathing shit into their subconscious in your own voice while doing what actions I'll describe on the train next after this), or it can cause some change in belief or behavior through energy manipulation (just like how a tv commercial can make you hungry sometimes). This is a more direct mind-to-mind level of communication and seduction which most guys or gals never gain access to anyway save the feeling of someone you consider your, "your soulmate" ... which to me is a role someone is programmed to fill from a young and impressionable age anyway. Sorry for being so cold in your eyes there! haha But here you go anyway -- and now you can do this too.

So to reiterate my former allusion, I did this certain thing on my wife while she was at work. I chose her thinking like could never have any trouble feeling and connecting to her energy -- I'm a psychic vampire and energy patterns remain in mind like a catalog most times. Energy sensitivity is what makes for powerful magick here -- which is why I think you ought to explore energy development like tai chi, chi gung or whatever that one is, or psychic vampirism or everything. Opening up and receiving daily relaxing reiki helps too.

So my wife, she came home from work and said to me, "Did you do something to me while I was at work today?"
Me, I heard this and lit up instantly, but trying to contain excitement while trying not to lead her to an answer, "Hmm? Do WHAT exactly?"
And she explained that, not in a usual way, she started becoming bombarded with sexual thoughts only about me and was becoming aroused at work. This persisted even though she kept trying to force said thoughts out and focus on her job. I knew I was onto something here. This stuff works!

The second time I did this randomly, she asked me if I'd done it again, and she was right much to my chagrin. IT WORKS! In all fairness there was third time she came home and guessed but she was wrong. Two out of three random blind guesses? And without even knowing that I'd be doing it beforehand? No coincidences here ... now I was definitely onto something.

So let's get back to the "present tense" of this recounting, which is about 1-2 weeks ago on the muni-train. With me there are three kinda plain, average, and AFC looking guys there. One of them the farthest away from me was decent looking for a dude but really cookie-cutter bland; the other two were nerdy-ish. So I'm sitting next to them one seat over on this long bench. There is the girl standing there about 7'-9' away at a roughly 45 degree angle to our right. Time to play....

Gaining Rapport
I start by feeling her energy; what it feels like to be her. I then visualize loosely that I'm making a golden warm bubble around her and I ... something which excludes all other passengers from our personal environment of warmth and comfort. As I do that, suddenly and instantly I can feel then that I'm aware of her even when I'm not looking directly at her (it's impolite to stare). It's just like that feeling you can get when someone is staring at you, but it's more friendly as in when two people connect from across a room before approaching each other. You get what I mean. She can likely feel my focus on her and why I am doing so more or less, but I'm not drooling over her like most other guys--I have self-control and confidence that makes me different and valuable than guys who think they need to try to overtly dump sleaze on a girl aka "charming her".

Establishing Comfort
After this, as is so often the case for many women, comfort must be established for a seduction to begin. Thus I begin my best seductive acting job in my mind while sitting basically motionless there, and cruel as I knew it was to toy with someone, really -- girls do this sort of thing to guys physically at bars and such all the time -- turning guys on and then letting them go fuck themselves for all they care. haha So then I began thinking pleasant warm thoughts, focusing on them, letting them become strong. I took these feelings of my thoughts, I pictured sending them forth in streams like one does with lots of psi-balls. I started saying "into" her, connected to her by the bubble, "I just want to do so well for you sweetie", "I want to make you feel so happy with me", "You're so beautiful to me and precious", blah blah, really convincing myself I feel this way for her, and I'm going on for a few minutes just turning thoughts like these into pink bubbles as I'm beaming them from out of my body into where her heart chakra is, imagining and believing her to receiving them. Knowing it's happening is enough. Only the greenest beginners get caught up in chasing after perfect visualizations.

Increasing the Seduction Aspect
Already I'm getting looks from her, my target; these side glances we are sharing. I catch as she, from her 45 degree angle peers at then above me to the right and out the window. This blonde; scoop-nose, probably about 20-22 as I recall the details for you. At this point now, I took this as a sign it was high time to switch over to ramping up the sexual response via turning my fingertip into her clit, or two fingers forming her pussy (for girls, imagine your finger is a dick, I read), and I imagine rushes of flames seering down my arm filling the fingertip spot and the surrounding area of my fingertip throbs with heat and tingling, but it doesn't feel like my finger anymore as much as it feels like a part of her through belief.

Remember that this is all instantly happening due to your psychic proximity. While you're warming up her clit, I began simultaneously picturing and project outward her thrashing around on the bed in deep lust for more of my touch, BUT YOU CANNOT GET TURNED ON during what you imagine, because it creates lust for result and then you're just some person thinking dirty thoughts about passengers on the subway. (hahaha) So in my case you have to be turned on for her more or less simply than that. You need to be detached from the outcome and only focused on imagining what she looks like while turned on, projecting this too towards her.

Switch It Up
More bombardment with pink psi-bubbles, and then more psychic link seduction, more bubbles, more linking, back and forth quickly and slowly... then I performed another technique called "the etheric tug", on her. And this one is POWERFUL.

The Etheric Tug

I pictured myself sending out and putting a cord into her sacral chakra. I stopped the visualization once I felt connected to said sacral. This is the chakra of creativity, defining sexuality, one's sense of security, and so on. I began pulling on this chakra with my invisible hands, pulling the chakra and the cord toward and into myself with invisible etheric arms. While I'm doing this I telepath more things into her mind with pink and red bubbles, and visualize myself standing in front of her with wind blowing around me, looking like a God, picturing her walking towards me like I saw a girl walking lost in love and lust toward the demon Sitri. By now I was getting solid looks from her and a few times we looked at each other at the same time and looked away quickly. That is like the ultimate bingo moment when that happens. You have solidly established some form of silent rapport. At this point, I could have approached her even with something mundane and started a conversation. The topic wouldn't even matter that much compared to my vibe, like that time on the NYC subway when I "smoothly" asked some girl for needless directions and then to walk with me to show me where that thing was, and we wound up at a diner near to her apartment. (lol) At some point the words don't even matter. She knew what I really wanted--and so did I with her. Though that time had nothing magickal like this one and I was actually interested in said girl.

Aftermath
The next stop eventually came which was hers, she got out, walking close toward me and turning, taking a trajectory that gave me a pretty amazing view of her ass assumedly on purpose judging from the sauntering walk she did while going away and from the odd angle she didn't have to take on the platform which only prolonged the view.

Then I heard it, and it made my fucking day. The older more handsome of the trio of dudes says, "DUDE!", to his friends, "Did you see that hot chick BLUSHING?", "Yeah, I know, she was totally checking us out, man."
And meanwhile I'm thinking to myself silently that if she blushed then I had just definitely pierced her mind. This was my grand confirmation just like with my wife. I smiled for their illusion which was a hollow victory ... I mean that if I were single and a pretty damn cute and sexy girl was blushing as I thought her to be checking me out, looking in my direction ... and I didn't say "hi", or ask for the time at the very least, then I'd have to slam the tip of my dick in a car door to test that it still feels anything. (Pardon me.)

Not only was I getting looks, but guys who were probably drooling over her could clearly see how she was showing obvious physical signs of excitement; signs my new friends could see from over 6' away. On hearing this success story, my wife thought the guys reaction was funny, because she also understood what the girl must have been feeling it seemed.

In the end even as inconsequential as these acts are, I pictured my future potential and felt like I could reach into peoples lives from any distance and spread seeds of plague or pleasure within them at my will and discretion. I felt like the God locked away within me was becoming more and more uncaged each time something like this happened. I know you will too.

I'm including an additional more neutral example of energy work to illustrate the above principles:

To top that off, this happened on the way walking out of the station. I approached the exit-turnstyles but ahead of me my path was suddenly blocked by a fellow passenger. I'd have to change turnstyles. I felt like playing some more. I then willed that woman who moved into the path of the turnstyle I was headed towards to leave. I started by believing I was pushing an extremely heavy lead cart up close behind her, visualizing it in my mind (I was 9' away easily, but I'd have to switch turnstyles by the time she stopped and went through. I also began pushing her energy over and telepathing to "move now", and similar things you can imagine. So she wobbles back and forth in front of me, mostly standing in my lane. She hesitates on her final decision, and then at the last second takes a few steps for some reason back to the left, back to the turnstyle she originally chose. I overrode her will which to me was almost as shocking as the occurence of stopping a previously very busy NYC street suddenly at my silent command, on a challenge from skeptical friends, and for over 30 pin-drop silent seconds at least.

USE YOUR WILL. EXERCISE IT. AWAKEN.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-12-2010 at 10:43 PM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
nytek

I might add that you can use energy actually during sex in similar ways to those mentioned above, but with slight mods where needed like using the genitals as your connection in the cases where that would apply. You can also telepath ideas and suggestions spoken in their own voice into their mind.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 08-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
nytek

Default Psychic Rapport for Beginners

Okay. This will make the first stage MUCH easier. So you want to basically start with your golden bubble. You don't HAVE to use gold. It's standard as it relates to the sun, warmth, and many other associations we wish to tap into and project via the artful use of imagination. Further, you can make a blue bubble around everyone else in the room and make it cold to amplify the effect. At some point you can stop and simply know it's there. One needn't have some weird split-focus super-power of concentration to do this.

After feeling connected to the target, imagine a copy of them and their energy to the right or left or above said person. Superimpose this energy over yourself, mentally tuning into the person's frequency and allowing your posture and other things to change as the rapport deepens. Feel how good it feels to be that person, looking back at themselves from their own eyes.

Additionally you can create glowing cords of LIGHT, connecting your third eye, and their third eye... and then picture a tornado of energy coming out and increasing the energy traveling through said line, making it glow brighter. This is you both mentally gaining rapport...

Connect the hearts this way, again making an energy vortex, and feeling now the emotional connection increasing between the two of you.

Lastly do this with the genital chakras, and clearly that would aim to increase the sexual connection.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-12-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
tucachu

Default golden!

The bubble is golden, like your entire posts are nytek!

I'd like to add my contribution to the art of psychic seduction, this article on telepathy that I found very useful:

http://dalepower.net/articles/articles_Telepathy.html

(the entire articles section on that website is great)

farewell
tucachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucachu View Post
The bubble is golden, like your entire posts are nytek!
Thanks, tucachu.

I'm just glad to see there are people using this which I've posted. You know? (After seeing it work so well based on principles of the lower magicks which I understand as valid...) Even if most users simultaneously don't know what to think of my posted music choices most of the time. haha
Quote:
I'd like to add my contribution to the art of psychic seduction, this article on telepathy that I found very useful:

http://dalepower.net/articles/articles_Telepathy.html

(the entire articles section on that website is great)

farewell
I can say now how I haven't read them all as you seem to have, but the telepathy one opened seems decently applicable even for spirit-communication by telepathy with little modding. Otherwise, the guy definitely insinuates the usage of certain techniques I've posted. If you have anything else you feel that relates to energy work of this nature, you can definitely go ahead and add it to my thread for everyone.

Later. I'll be seeing you around. Thanks again for your contribution mayn.
Nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 08-18-2010 at 06:35 PM.