View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #12
ceewayne

You said something very powerful

Quote:
*sigh* See, at this stage in what might be termed my magickal career, it's not overly helpful to know that whatever feels right to me is the go.
Right now you are trying to find what works for you. Everyone is different. For example, look at this thread
Ceewayne's First Mediation
. The reason why I call the elements in the order of Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit is that the Spirits I work with made themselves know to me in that order. It also matches the elements in the Tetragrammation and the Court cards of the Tarot. Now does that work for everyone else? Maybe. In short, see the symbols as building blocks that you have to respect.

You will have to try things. One thing that is very important is the Magickal Record. Keep notes about how every ritual is done and how it affects you. Then you can look back and see what works for you.

Have you looked at the Star Ruby yet? That is much more Thelema. Let me get home tonight and I will post my notes in the Wiki we have. I would do it at work but I keep my occulty stuff on a flash drive since I use a work laptop at home.

And no, you are not being argumentative, you are trying to learn. You are not taking some ritual you see on the internet and trying it, you want to know Why. That is a good thing.

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote