View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 10:45 AM   #28
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
No, it isn't, Jinn is the Arabic word, and it means "hidden from sight." Whatever is depicted in the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs predates Islam, and the creation of the Djinn.

Blood Master, I've never seen a Reptilian, I'm not even sure they exist, however, I've seen the Djinn, and I know a lot about them, straight from the source as they say. I have 2 very close friends among the Djinn, and they don't have space ships, they're not aliens, and they're not demons, and quite frankly they find MagickNinja as hilarious as I do.
Well i'm not a summoner (goetic magus) so i dont know much about Djinn or demons since ive never contacted them directly but from what i have researched i believe some demons are not evil also ive seen more people besides MagickNinja state that Djinn are demons, daemons or genie, as some call them, i could be wrong though, if so i would appreciate if you could point me to a good source of information on the subject, currently i'm only intrested in information about demons from an Occultist standpoint, if i search google i usally just get info from Christian sorces, and that isn't usefull to me right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
and quite frankly they find MagickNinja as hilarious as I do.
I don't see the need to say something like this to someone though

Last edited by blood_master; 02-22-2016 at 10:54 AM.
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote